Welcome to LFS (old video do u remember? )
So i was tryng to find this clip with name welcome to LFS but it's gone on youtube and i cant find it anywhere else. if u dont remember there is subtitles on the video where it says a lot of things... the main thing i need to know the song. maybe someone remebers it.
Quote from kerstas10 :So i was tryng to find this clip with name welcome to LFS but it's gone on youtube and i cant find it anywhere else. if u dont remember there is subtitles on the video where it says a lot of things... the main thing i need to know the song. maybe someone remebers it.

I think its trentMoller - Take me into your skin
https://youtu.be/Z0XwOjSpdbc
Yes, it is.
#6 - CB-1
Quote from kerstas10 :So i was tryng to find this clip with name welcome to LFS but it's gone on youtube and i cant find it anywhere else. if u dont remember there is subtitles on the video where it says a lot of things... the main thing i need to know the song. maybe someone remebers it.

You mean the video that has as its theme "The Pretender" by Foo Fighters?
If is that, I have it ... I can send to you

Sry my bad english.
-
(sreedoohum) DELETED by Scawen : spam including a hidden link
Can you send me the video? por favor...
Quote from CB-1 :You mean the video that has as its theme "The Pretender" by Foo Fighters?
If is that, I have it ... I can send to you

Sry my bad english.

Can you send me the video? por favor...
That guy is a video making genius. Remember rewatching that video as a kid. Loved it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG