The online racing simulator
Dmack World Rally team skin- RB4/Fxo
Hi.
Is anyone intrested to make skin for LFS Dmack WRC team? Looking something similar to Rb4 and Fxo.(xrt not that important).

G.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
(Sandisck) DELETED by Sandisck : old
#2 - Racon
I'll give it a go. Payment required will be a couple of laps on my PiranMOTO Rally server sometime Wink
It's not the highest quality, but it gives a basic of what can be done with what was provided.
Attached images
RB4_Dmack.jpg
I'm a bit lazy, so I did this one to fit both cars - some of the placement is a bit tight, but I had to make small sacrifices to fit everything in.

Simply make copies of the file and rename them for each car you wish to use.

It might work on other cars to, but to be honest, I haven't even tested it on the FXO or RB4 at all either... Sort of a blindfold-russian-roulette-potluck project. I have no idea how it'll look...

Attached images
RB4-FXO_DMackRally.jpg
-
(Sandisck) DELETED by Sandisck : old
Who can send/make XRT Dmack skin?
If you rename the above file as XRT_[skinname].jpg it should work.

Dmack World Rally team skin- RB4/Fxo
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG