The procedure is the same as every year. But even this time it is a very special 24 hours race. At first, we are more(!) teams than last year.
Second: We have one grid with only one car class, N-GTR's. All teams and drivers have the same basic race conditions! The whole grid is very fast, even some are a bit quicker.
So please, read your briefing intent. Thanks.
Main Race: on Saturday, 2016, 23 Jan 2016
* MEZ 10.00 (GMT 09.00): Server OPEN
* MEZ 11.00 (GMT 10.00): 24h Race START
* race: 24 hours
* no lag lap and no restart
* pitstop and changing driver is allowed
* yellow and blue flag are to attend
* tidy driving in the pitlane
* in general: one Admin is on the server
Only the start driver is allowed to join the server!
Be on track 30 min before start for preparing the installation!
You will not win in the first lap, even not in the first or second corner!
* Respect competition and slower drivers!
* Respect blue flag!
* Notice yellow flag!
* Careless overtaking endangers other teams, so drive clean and fair!
* For pit in and out notice the track layout, especially at the end of the pitlane.
* Otherwise a 'Drive-through-penalty' may be given! Admins are on track!
* Prevent lag! Only for driver changes join the server as late as possible!
After the change leave the server immediately to give the other team a chance for a change, as you would like to have too.
Admins will have focus on boxenstopps and procedure, too.
24h DoP Tracker:
24h DoP LfS-Remote:
24h DoP Livestream:
On the right hand, you find the Race- and Teamchannel.
If you want to get in contact with Admins, please join Admin or Fanatics
Each Team has its own Teamspeak Channel and together a great Drivers Lounge. You are welcome!
Thats it. Have a good race.
Enjoy and keep racing!
KlausAdam & Normann