The online racing simulator
Westhill Time Trial.
(3 posts, started )
Westhill Time Trial.
Good evening all from smoggy old Stupidland. I've created a time trial layout for Westhill International X.

It uses the perimeter road next to the second from last corner on the international course that starts from behind the stands and goes past the perimeter crossroads and follows the road up and round until the main Westhill cat park. Immediately to the left of the finish line is a small pit however the is also a well directed route back to the start straight, just up after the finish line.

There are six start positions for online racing though this is most enjoyable for personal bests.

Please let know of any bugs/stupid stupiding. Thanks!

P.S The second from last corner of the time trial is a tough one. I could have left the corner as it was without the barriers but I feel they offer a little bit of a challenge. I hope poo enjoy the layout!

Also, has anyone made a 'pit' sign as an object in the layout editor? I could really use one!

Xiao Bai.

I HAVE NOW ADDED SOME CHALK 'AHEAD' LINES AFTER THE FIRST CORNER. THE COURSE IS ESSENTIALLY STRAIGHT. JUST FOLLOW THE ROAD AROUND THE FIRST CORNER AND KEEP FOLLOWING IT UNTIL THE FINISH LINE! THANKS!
Attached files
WE2X_Time Trial.lyt - 4.4 KB - 308 views
Tested it on an s2 acc, The only downside for me is I kinda got lost at the start. Overall 7/10
Okay cool. I'll add a couple of signs to make it a little easier to navigate. Thanks for the feedback!

Westhill Time Trial.
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG