The online racing simulator
Round 1 - LX4 @ Blackwood Grand Prix
Round 1 of 6 :: November 21st, 2015

Track Layout: Blackwood Grand Prix [BL1]
Car(s) used: LX4

Tourist Trophy: 28 laps
Race: 28 laps

Tourist Trophy (18:00 UTC) for 3x points

The name "Tourist Trophy" derives from the most prestegious road race, the Isle of Man TT. Each and every driver starts the distance individually using the Autocross mode of LFS. The difficulty will be that everyone has to tackle traffic while performing for a good time.
When the session starts, all drivers have to be in the spectator mode and will be called in one after another. Racers from Serbia will start first, if they enter a team, as they are the last champions. The other racers will be called in order of the English national name.

The results of the session include the penalty times for hitting objects, so please be careful! Also remind that you are not racing cars but the clock ticking down. Avoiding head-to-head battles will be faster Crossing the pit exit blend line is prohibited and will eventually result in a 30 second penalty.

Race (approx. 18:50 UTC) for 3x points

The race is a traditional format. The starting line-up is based on the results of the Tourist Trophy and started by a regular LFS start. Please take care of each other, the combo is not the easiest

There will be no mandatory pit stops in this race. Should you need to do a pitstop, please respect the yellow pit lane exit blend line, otherwise you will be penelised with a drive-through penalty. Should you need a rejoin after a disconnect or a severe accident, you may do so and will be given back all but one of your laps.

Please note, it is yet to be confirmed that this race mode is possible. Should it not be possible, two races, 24 laps each, will be held and a 15 minute qualifying session would preceed it.

On a more general note: Please ask questions if you have them! However, please also prepare yourself a by reading this briefing and also the rules.
I did not understand the "tourist trophy."
It is autocross, so first I thought there is layout on track. Like this:

Or is the "penalty times for hitting objects" just to to prevent flying tirebarriers in chicane, from trying to cut?
Quote from Gutholz :I did not understand the "tourist trophy."
It is autocross, so first I thought there is layout on track. Like this:

Or is the "penalty times for hitting objects" just to to prevent flying tirebarriers in chicane, from trying to cut?

The time penalty for hitting objects is a default setting, that cannot be changed in the mode. It has the sideeffect though, that this should prevent flying tyres to a certain degree.
Essencially it is a time trail, with your competitors being on track aswell. There is no layout in place, only an autocross starting point at the end of pitlane.
passwords are sent
Tourist Trophy result

LV1 M.Zandmanis - DNF
GBR k_badam - DNF
Attached images
NWL_R1_TT_liveresult.jpg
Race result:
Attached images
NWL_R1_R_liveresult.jpg
Difficult race for me and my austrian mate. But I think we did our very best, for me 6th is a good result. Didn't like the combo much and the Latvians were just too fast. Ya right Congratz to them!
gg wp, the winner has been decided. rekt
LX4 is nice to race with. But under pressure, it is hard to control. Just looking forward to the FOX. Wink Congrats Latvia.
Attached images
StandingsRound1.png

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG