The online racing simulator
Post-race Celebration by AI
(5 posts, started )
#1 - mrd3r
Hello again! Big grin

This is my third suggestion so far, and I don't think it'll be my last. Nod Now I pay attention to the post race celebration. I actually cannot spot anything that can be said "happiness" by the AI drivers who finished 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. Of course, I'm talking about offline races. I'd like the AI to do a couple of donuts or drifts on some occasion. You know, like what Vettel did at the 2013 Indian Grand Prix. Even better, I'd like the AI drivers to have custom animation of them saluting the (nowhere to be seen) team crew and (stationary) crowd, and making fist punches. I don't actually know how LFS devs can animate stuff, since I cannot note anything being animated in the game by them. Not meaning I underestimate them, they got more skillz than I do. Thumbs up

That will be it from me this time. If this idea was posted by someone in another forum, or maybe if my language style is not understandable, I offer my apologies.

Cheers,

Rhapsodya
Great suggestion, this is just what LFS needs right now! Hopefully this will be Scawen's number one priority from now on! Smile
I like this suggestion as well. Imaging about in layout racing where AI does a Backflip with XR GTR for being flawlessy victorious.
#4 - heawy
I hope that, this will be the main attraction in s3...
#5 - mrd3r
Didn't thought it would be accepted that positively Smile
Thanks for all of your feedback Nod

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG