The online racing simulator
euros?
(10 posts, started )
euros?
How much is 24 euros in usa money. I am trying to figure it out but i dont know how offset euros are from american money
Polite PC answer and I'm assuming that this info is in fact rocket science... Wink

If you point your web browser to google.com and ask "Euro's to USD" then google will give you an answer automatically.

i.e. https://www.google.co.nz/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=euro%20to%20usd

Note, this link is using the Chrome browser so if Internet Explorer or Edge is your Internet Browser of choice this link may not work.

I am aware that many users of this forum are unaware of how to search for the information they require the use their computer correctly so if this answer is at all confusing please don't hesitate to post your issue with this answer so we can assist you and resolve your problems.
Quote from NASCAR INDY51 :I am trying to figure it out but i dont know how offset euros are from american money

Before trying to figure it out I suggest to search for information and then come to a conclusion. No need to try to invent a new bike.
Racer X NZ as well as cargame.nl were kind enough to provide you with a tool (people are too lazy to do things on their own ^_^).
ok i see now how much it is. thanks for help. and if you call me not opening up a new tab because i wanted to see how fast someone would respond lazy. then yes i am Smile
That seems wrong. You need more effort to write something like that than actually googling the answer straight away. You would of have saved time by googling for the information that was required Tongue
Also, keep in mind money values do change all the time,like 1€ = ~$2 US has been
a steel
Quote from NASCAR INDY51 :How much is 24 euros in usa money. I am trying to figure it out but i dont know how offset euros are from american money

At the current rate, 24 GBP would be 36.07 USD

See this for a conversion tool: Conversion tool

euros?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG