The online racing simulator
BL1 track limits punisher
(9 posts, started )
Simple layout with armco barriers in 9 places, where you can gain time by going 4 wheels off the track.

Attached files
BL1_two_wheels_track_limit.lyt - 1.1 KB - 214 views
This seems... unnecessary. You basically turned Blackwood into a city track, with all the increased risk of carnage a lack of runoff entails.

I can only assume you made this because you're mad at some people for doing things you're not willing to do to go faster.
This is not how racing works.. You even blocked the racing line on a few spots. You think the darkened line on the tarmac is there just at random?

But it's a free world, you can set ARMCO* everywhere you want.

* (who knows that it actually is a short for an American Company?)
Quote from cargame.nl :This is not how racing works.. You even blocked the racing line on a few spots. You think the darkened line on the tarmac is there just at random?

I think that was the intent. OP doesn't use all the track, so no one else can either.
Hi guys. The backstory of this layout is, from word to word, I pointed out on demo server that we drive off the track in some places. They replied What? Where? So I made this lyt and noticed demo can't use layouts... but posted it here anyway.

After thousands of laps on same track/car/competitors it come to my mind some randomness could come, like wind, grip changes, layouts, WTTC like weight handicaps etc.

BTW I use all the track too, although offroad suspension for kerb cut in FBM seem weird.
I've done offline racing leagues and can post "Rookie" Track layouts, because it's honestly what it looks like to me.
Quote from pasibrzuch :BTW I use all the track too, although offroad suspension for kerb cut in FBM seem weird.

Setups are an exercise in compromise. "Offroad" suspension for curb cutting means the car is probably slower elsewhere.
Quote from Forbin :Setups are an exercise in compromise. "Offroad" suspension for curb cutting means the car is probably slower elsewhere.

That's how it should be. But without soft suspension with long movement range you have no chances for a good time in sector 1. Meanwhile on servers with XFG/XRG/TBO cars are stiffer than F1 cars Smile I am just against any, even little exploits. In GTA it doesn't matter, in LFS I would like purism.
Quote from cargame.nl :

ARMCO*

* (who knows that it actually is a short for an American Company?)

The American Rolling Mill Company Wink

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG