The online racing simulator
#51 - n3ox
Thanks for organising Smile
not talking much bout our race,that was surely not the best but we finished in the end and had some fun

Congratulations to the Top 3 teams of each class. To the iNf!N!tY*SkillS guys and Lacko: Amazing and outstanding performance, really really impressive Thumbs up
Congrats to all teams. It's good to see that you guys managed to get a pretty good field in the endSmile
Alien teAm gg
It was bit boring from my perspective, but gj to everyone who finished anyway, and cg to the winners. It's never easy on this track.
My lame pace kinda dropped us back and then teammates could only save as much as possible. Always have to keep momentum in this low-powered car and those "hit or miss" chicane...was fun to drive combo but not one I was good at. We also were not ready to do too long stints so missed out on the XRG's advantage, but we wanted a RWD car.

As far I can see all finished. Only DrunkDrivers is DQ, because of only using one driver? But there was two driver signed up maybe they did drive on same machine(?)
I think Team Infinity was favorite from moment they signed up and then plus Kovacs it was pretty clear they would win it. But on track with these chicanes there is always bit luck factor, so grats Smile
Also nice work by whoever is doing those rendered images on facebook.

The livestream was very nice whenever I watched. Seemed to work good with two persons Smile
At one point one moderator was was talking about teamnames or something beside the race and I was afraid they would miss the upcoming battle for P2 (or so) that was coming up. But then the other commentaror noticed it etc.

Quote from Timo1992 :not talking much bout our race,that was surely not the best but we finished in the end and had some fun

Too late, it is already on youtube. Nod

When I was passed by the TBO group before the bridge and saw those brakemarker-pylons falling down from the guardrail I bit had a feeling someone might lose nerves soon. And then next turn, fluup. Tilt
1:0 for you Gutholz Tilt
FXO needed more handicap(s). That thing could fly. Other then that a good race.
#60 - n3ox
Thanks for the upload of the stream recording. Just watched some bits and pieces. I loved the insim, never saw anything like that!
Thanks! I had the idea to create this already more then a year ago during GenR league events but due to LFS progress uncertainty and popularity I delayed the completion of a workable version. This summer I got angry/bit disappointed that TV director wasn't working out of the box with the new Westhill version and decided I had enough of it and tried to complete functionality of this insim round after round.

Layout idea I stole from moto GP although they use 3 char shorts for names (hi VDM Wink ). I never liked the American ticker style which F1 also uses nowadays (stop it!). Trying to get rid of some major bugs so it can be used for the upcoming CityLiga season starting Feb2016 Smile
This thread is closed

Cityliga 8 Hours of Fern Bay
(62 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG