The online racing simulator
Add race mode filter to "dedi host list" ingame and on LFSW
Eeehhh.. It's sort of funny to have a racesim but you cannot search specifically on servers which are (or are not) in race server mode.

Maybe it is suggested somewhere before (if yes, where?) but why not have an extra column @"display hosts" where you can filter on race only servers? So no servers which are in: qualify, cruise and practice mode. This morning I looked for a populated race server and I couldn't find any... None... Only a *cough*load of Turkish servers, which is OK, everybody needs to know what they do here.. But... They are all into practice mode either just for crashing each other, doing stunts or drifting.

Basically the serious race servers are being pushed to the background and I think for new racers (!) it's not the best representation of what LFS can offer.

It even is an idea to split the screen in two sections with two different lists? Or do I want too much attention for racing now? Wink
#2 - nacim
I agree on this, it's actually impossible to find a race server without connecting to 30 servers before or going on server we already know (cargame.S2 for exemple).
Quote :So no servers which are in: qualify, cruise and practice mode.

Hm but that might filter out valid racing servers too. For example "Tuesday Funrace" is always in qualy mode an hour before race. Servers also switch modes, like you go on server to practice but when more join maybe you vote to start a race.

I think technical things do not work, like there is is already option to filter out servers that "allow wrong way driving", which usually drift servers use.
But I have seen race servers that had that setting enabled too. (Not to allow driving in wrong direction but because players are clever enough not to do it on their own... or they have own insim to handle it.)
Quote from Gutholz :For example "Tuesday Funrace" is always in qualy mode an hour before race.

Then you include qualify, switch already exists. (@in-game list, not LFSW though)

Practice = no racing, it's like cruising but not be able to drive in wrong direction. If you want that mode you probably are trying to find something specific anyway. But hey, even that mode can be a column. Scawen needs to fiddle around with it, if he is interesting to look at this... I am just suggesting Smile
Quickly added some new filters to Lazy Tilt

Drift one work by searching case and color insensitive for word "drift". I had to remove one row to free some IDs Big grin
Attached images
new filters.JPG
I rarely use Lazy, a better online serverlist overview should be in LFS itself.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG