The online racing simulator
GridQualification 2 - BMW Sauber F1.06 @ Westhill International rev.
The second Grid-Qualifying for Cityliga 21 takes place from Monday, September 7th, 2015 at 22:00:00 UTC until Friday, September 18th, 2015 at 21:59:59 UTC. In GQ2, just like last season, the combo of the fourth round of the season will be used. Laps can only be run on the following server:

Cityliga GridQuali A: BF1 @ Westhill International reversed [WE2R]

Ever participant has exactly [b]10 laps at his disposal to achieve an as fast as possible lap time. GQ servers are therefor not suited for practice laps, any laps over the limit will be penalised as per the regulations (at latest after the end of the GQ).

An attempt will be charged once the first split time is displayed on screen! Until then, you're free to abort your attempt at any point (either with Shift+P/S or through the menu) without it being charged.

The number of already driven laps will be displayed in the tracker as well as in-game when you leave pit lane. Should something in this regard have gone wrong, please inform us as quickly as possible, either through posting here or by writing a PM! The responsibility to report problems lies solely with those affected by them!

[b]Please remember that the result of the 2nd Grid-qualifying will also set the grid for the race in Round 4. Those who do not set a lap time during GQ must start from the back of the grid![/b]

Since this is also an official part of the season, do please follow the rules regarding in-game names, especially when it comes to driver numbers.

It isn't mandatory to participate in GQ, however, those who don't and do on top of that not have a Greencard will automatically be put on the waiting list, meaning that they do not have a guaranteed slot in a grid.

We always try to make sure that new sign-ups are added to the tracker as quickly as possible. However, this is not an automated process, it is done by hand and can therefor not always be done immediately. Even if your name has not been added to the tracker yet, you're free to drive your GQ laps at any point after signing up. The laps will be recorded in any case, even without being displayed in the tracker. They will be shown as soon as you've been added.
Have I missed the password somewhere?
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Have I missed the password somewhere?

The server password would have been sent to you by email when you entered the season on the CityLiga website. If you can't find it, PM Thilo and he can resend the password to you.
Ah, there we go. It was sitting in my spam folder.

Thank you
1:25.02 is the current chart topping time in the second GridQualification for CityLiga 21. Set by 24 - P. Kubinji, it moreover is provisional time for pole position in Grid 1 due to the format of the fourth round. 99 hours and 20 minutes remain.
I just signed up and did 1 lap, yet I don't see myself in tracker. Have I done something wrong?
Tracker list and sign-up list have to be synchronised manually, while the tracking itself is automatically. Although you are currently not shown in the tracker, your laps count.
19 drivers are in the (backend) tracker, 71 (valid) drivers are signed-up. At this point a little reminder: The GridQualifying result will also determine the starting order in Monday's race! 51 hours 26 minutes remain
Wake up and drive, everyone (including me)! Big grin
I don't get it as I am still out of the tracker. I have done 1:25.7... laptime, do I have to wait even more or what?
Quote from vitaly_m :I don't get it as I am still out of the tracker. I have done 1:25.7... laptime, do I have to wait even more or what?

You are in the tracker but currently not in the public one as this has to be synchronised still. The synchronisation on the website is up to one of the webmasters doing it. Sorry for the inconvenience, but you do not have any disadvantages due to it.
GQ #2 results

Attached images
CL21_GQ2_results.jpg
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG