The online racing simulator
XRG- Blue "Ironhorze V8" from Crashday skin
As in the other skins, the title says all.

Requirements:
Hi-quality
Vinyl from Crashday: White mask

Extras (optional):
Coloured exhaust

Please, link it in a .zip or .rar file Smile

Nissan83 (IncubatorV12, Apachee220XDrift, IronhorzeV8, CubeRS)
No one? Frown Like, seriously no one wants to make this skin? Frown
Having never played Crashday, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Some sort of visual reference - a few screenshots from different angles - might be useful...
Quote from Shirtkicker :Having never played Crashday, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Some sort of visual reference - a few screenshots from different angles - might be useful...

Sure, i'll send them on friday.
Quote from Nissan83 :
Quote from Shirtkicker :Having never played Crashday, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Sure, i'll send them on friday.

Whoops, i overslept. I can't get the back correctly.

But here it is:

http://prizraks.clan.su/Pro_Crashday/avtopark/08.jpg

EDIT:
Here's the back:
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz1FHSKgLrk7AZ2Z4XI6RQHWVSj1oellI9T6iWYHMMgUmo_EiZ
Turquoise with a centred racing stripe - shouldn't be too difficult...
Quote from Shirtkicker :Turquoise with a centred racing stripe - shouldn't be too difficult...

Oh, you mean you arent doing the sides? You should. They have stickers too...
If I can't see it, I can't make it. It's that simple...
Quote from Shirtkicker :If I can't see it, I can't make it. It's that simple...

Oh well, just do what you think is right to do then... After you have done the ver.1, ill try to get the side to ver.2
So, all I can assume then is that you have pictures of the sides of the car which you are hesitant to share, for some reason...

Sorry, but this job is shaping up as a major ****-around, and it hasn't even started yet.

I think you need to go back, read the skin request guidelines properly, and then adjust your approach, because expecting someone to expend their time and effort when you seem unwilling to do either for your own benefit is kinda insulting.
Quote from Shirtkicker :So, all I can assume then is that you have pictures of the sides of the car which you are hesitant to share, for some reason...

Sorry, but this job is shaping up as a major ****-around, and it hasn't even started yet.

I think you need to go back, read the skin request guidelines properly, and then adjust your approach, because expecting someone to expend their time and effort when you seem unwilling to do either for your own benefit is kinda insulting.

Ok, just refer to your last post and it will be all fine. Plus, i did not say that i have the side pics.
This isn't going anywhere, is it?...
Quote from Shirtkicker :...expecting someone to expend their time and effort when you seem unwilling to do either for your own benefit is kinda insulting.

Did I Say That?
This guy. I mean woow.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG