The online racing simulator
Spectate without cause! [SOLVED] :)
Hello!

I have a Little problem.

That is spectate for idle without cause on any server! In the other words when I was racing, the servers spectated me even i don't idle.(give spectate for idling warning)

Please help me.
Thanks. and sorry for my bad English.
This may be caused by big lag - server doesn't see you're moving and spectates you. Check your UDP (when you press "N" two times).
Thank you very much!
That was exactly my problem that you said.Thumbs up I'm trying to fix it.

Thanks again.
My UDP now in above 280.
It's good or no?
That's way too high and will certainly cause lag.
Now coming on 120 but i spectate still Schwitz
Try click on UDP in N-list (press N)

It switches to TCP. For some reason I need to do that here on vipnet.hr otherwise after some time I dont see anyone driving anymore after some time. And I am too lazy too find out why it's behaving like this here Taped Shut
Quote from cargame.nl :Try click on UDP in N-list (press N)

It switches to TCP. For some reason I need to do that here on vipnet.hr otherwise after some time I dont see anyone driving anymore after some time. And I am too lazy too find out why it's behaving like this here Taped Shut

It may not be related to your case, but do you have any bandwidth monitoring software on your pc?
We recently had someone on our servers, who couldn't see anyone on track, while all other people could.
In the end it turned out that he had bandwidth monitoring software installed, which caused this problem.
After switching it off, all was okay as it were before he installed it.
yes. I have a program that check any software connections. I have no problem in this regard.I see many people whit more than 200UDP that don't have any problem. but i can't play whit 120UDP!
Do you think that if I re-install the game, problem will be resolved?
Don't fix whit re-install the gameShrug
No comments friendship?
** Best answer **
It's a long time since I had this kind of problem, but what you're experiencing isn't due to the ping time being a little bit high, it's down to packet loss (or at least very high delays, like seconds).

280 ms isn't great, but it won't stop you driving, and you won't get spectated because of "idle" just due to that.

When I had the issue, it was down to my ISP using "traffic management" which screwed certain packets (I was never sure quite which ones, could have been any combination of TCP and UDP on certain ports) when their network was remotely busy. Their game recognition software was designed to recognise game connections and ensure low latency but it couldn't handle LFS. I changed ISP, no recurrence.

Did you try disabling the network monitoring software you mentioned above, by the way?
On a side note I'd say about 100 is still acceptable, but if it gets higher, you might have trouble or the others might see you lagging a lot.
Quote from Neilser :It's a long time since I had this kind of problem, but what you're experiencing isn't due to the ping time being a little bit high, it's down to packet loss (or at least very high delays, like seconds).

280 ms isn't great, but it won't stop you driving, and you won't get spectated because of "idle" just due to that.

When I had the issue, it was down to my ISP using "traffic management" which screwed certain packets (I was never sure quite which ones, could have been any combination of TCP and UDP on certain ports) when their network was remotely busy. Their game recognition software was designed to recognise game connections and ensure low latency but it couldn't handle LFS. I changed ISP, no recurrence.

Did you try disabling the network monitoring software you mentioned above, by the way?

Yessss!

Thank you for your experience and guide to me.Hug You recommend to me that disable the network monitoring software.
I did it and The problem is completely fixed ! ! ! Rofl

Thank you again and other friends who guided me.

Good Luck
Quote from Yisc[NL] :It may not be related to your case, but do you have any bandwidth monitoring software on your pc?
We recently had someone on our servers, who couldn't see anyone on track, while all other people could.
In the end it turned out that he had bandwidth monitoring software installed, which caused this problem.
After switching it off, all was okay as it were before he installed it.

Quote from V A H I D :
Quote from Neilser :Did you try disabling the network monitoring software you mentioned above, by the way?

Yessss!

Thank you for your experience and guide to me.Hug You recommend to me that disable the network monitoring software.
I did it and The problem is completely fixed ! ! !

I'm delighted your problem is fixed! Smile I can't claim any credit though - the idea was from Yisc... Wink I simply noticed that you hadn't commented on whether or not it made a difference.

In fact it's kinda weird that monitoring software should have side-effects like this... What is the package you are using?
Quote from Neilser :
I'm delighted your problem is fixed! Smile I can't claim any credit though - the idea was from Yisc... Wink I simply noticed that you hadn't commented on whether or not it made a difference.

In fact it's kinda weird that monitoring software should have side-effects like this... What is the package you are using?

Since that my English is very good، At first I did not understand the purpose of "Yisc".Big grin
But I understood your last question and I did it.

However, thanks from all.

I using "NetWorx" That after this, I should disable it when play the game.
Haven't come across NetWorx before, but a quick google suggests it has been known to mess up other games too...

Spectate without cause! [SOLVED] :)
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG