The online racing simulator
Editing Plubic Skins Copying Skin Stealing Skins ( Open Discussion )
Hi, first apologize me if i post this thread in the wrong category, the reason Why i post it here is because it's about skinning.

Yes so as a Skinner, bodykit maker for LFS Since 2010. I still encounter problems like
guys who edit my skins use my bodykit's and don;t put the credits on or even still decals from my public skin ( Which is very stupid because i have released the decals i used on--> LFSdrift.co.uk TaDy's Decals shop )

So yeah, if there is some of you guys who edit public skins steal things etc.. just post your reason here, and we will just talk about it.

First When we make public skins it's because we want others to use our creation.
i can understand the fact of editing it because every people have a differrent style, but if you want a personnal skin, just ask a skinner to make a skin for you, then be patient because making a skin is not that simple and yes it takes time.

Second, When you use somebody's skinkit or bodykit, use us it to make a skin on right?, but then why delete the original credits? because it's on the skin mask which have nothing to do with the skin itself. i am sure skinners will understand that feeling.

Third the decals!!! seriously, i mean just type into google " example logo png " and set to large image, is it hard? and now for those who doesn't know now you know I have made some sponsors decals for skining so guys i will make a thread in LFSforum because actually it's on LFS Drift.co.uk only. they are High resolution in PNG transparent background, easy to use.

Fourth, Private works!!!, Don't tell me guys that you got no privacy in your life? Yes private skins and kits are like, I need something for me" Specially for me ONLY" that's why it is private. so respect the privacy of stuffs and the life guys.

And if you let me know other reason why you guys are stealing copying editing etc..
just say it so we can find a way out guys.

Thanks for understanding
#2 - bouba
i dont think your whining is gonna change anything, yeah bro you better know that when your in the internet there is no privacy unless you choose to preserve it, by that i mean dont upload your 'private' shit and later whine why it is stolen and shit permission this permission that, as long as you put it on the web there is no guarantee anymore it will remain private. look at the gta scene, people dont even bother to make mods, they just take someone else mod and claim its their own, they dont care about permission bs, if they want to, they will, their protected behind their screens, whining about it wont change anything, perhaps make it worse. if you dont want anything to be stolen, make sure there is nothing to be stolen.
OK man Understand that sure, today's internet is just like that Frown

Editing Plubic Skins Copying Skin Stealing Skins ( Open Discussion )
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG