The online racing simulator
GT3 Super Cup Powered by Rackservice: Introduction

powered by

As many of you know myself and a group of others have been spending time discussing, preparing, and debating about bringing GTR racing back to life in Live For Speed. The GT3 spec cars have been a staple of racing here at Revolutionary Racing for the past half a decade.
Arco, Rony, Deko, myself and many others had initiated talks and discussions about how to best create a series that keeps the GT3 cars alive but also allows for entry level drivers, who do not have a team, to participate in a solo driver season. We discussed using fixed setups like in Fox Junior this season, however, we decided that to best keep the spirit of GT3 alive that we would need to utilize all three GT3 spec GTR race cars each round. Thus we have decided to provide competitive setups for each car each race during the four race campaign that will span from October to December.
Each event will follow a standard format, with qualifying lasting 15 minutes and followed by a race that will take about 90 minutes to complete. Each race will be fully staffed and offer full safety car procedures.
I would also like to thank Rack Service for assisting us and our operations by providing excellent servers throughout the year. I hope that many of you will join us in this series and also in possible future spring series as we look to revive GTR endurance racing in LFS.
Stay tuned for regulations and signup posts soon.
Attached images
GT3 SuperCup.jpg
I have a lot of GT3 sets as my team tended to run all 3 cars each season. So I'll post a bunch of sets for each track that people can try Smile
Na-na
Awesome look forward to it!
So happy Smile finally GTR racing again in LFS
Our plan is to have all the official threads out in the following weekend so stay tuned!
Ok guys, we hope to have schedule, dates, and signups out tonight/tomorrow and will follow with regulations and skin thread.
Rules and Regulations are under final touches and review. Hope to finish them tomorrow as I have a light day of classes
Nice. Good luck and have fun.
I made our fox jr server into GT3, I will change name and other stuff later.
HELLO TO EVERYONE, *BHR* Pete just wanted to say i cant wait to get stuck into some endurance racing,,im hopeful that the australian Ping doesnt kill it for me.. i do appologise in advance for any crazy ping spikes but if it gets to the point of creating issue for anyone i will swollow me pride and leave the series out of respect.. see you all soon Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG