The online racing simulator
#1 - n3ox
Cityliga Elo Rating
Some of you may have already seen the CL-Elo signature in the cl forum by some drivers (including me). The Cityliga Elo system is based on an idea by Thilo (TFalke55) and was implemented by me durring the summerbreak. Its a rating system based on all races since CL 07, which gives a rating to each driver. More infos on the page:

Its far from being finished, but there is already stuff to discover. In the Overview (green) are all drivers ranked, who at least started in 5 CL races.

Thats still on my todo list:

CL-Elo-History
What? explanation
make bilingual, so also in german

PS: For those who already used the CL-Elo signature, you have to change the link:

cl.ronaldg.net/sig/lfsname.png
Elo is great.. Had it for many years on CG but nobody understands it Wink
#3 - n3ox
Update:

WHAT? page created
German translation created
Taking a look at the ELOs of the current active drivers, we see these are the Top10 CityLiga 22 participants:

1. 02 - CoRe C.Winkler 1350.07
4. 03 - troy 1212.02
5. 33 - v N.Morvai 1194.24
6. 24 - P.Kubinji 1192.35
7. 64 - S M.Kapal 1183.71
13. 29 - CoRe C.Kistner 1149.57
14. 75 - !NF M.Mickiewicz 1140.65
18. 90 - Ronald 1126.36
29. 86 - CoRe L.Kovacs 1099.95
33. 21 - dynX Mishu 1091.30

(also this made me realize that CoRe C.Winkler and CoRe C.Kistner are different persons. Uhmm )
Attached images
hist.png
plot.png
That histogram looks quite Gaussian distributed. Uhmm

Quote from Gutholz :(also this made me realize that CoRe C.Winkler and CoRe C.Kistner are different persons. Uhmm )

haha... yeah Hansi and Cali are different persons Big grin
Yes, I thought distriubtion would be more all over the place because compared to other sports/games racing has a large "random luck factor" because of crashes etc.
But it seems to even out kinda nice.
#8 - kiste
How in earth you think cali and me are one person Big grin
#9 - n3ox
Did a facelift to the site, to also make it compatible with mobile devices Smile

Cityliga Elo Rating
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG