The online racing simulator

Poll : Use all 3 cars for 2 rounds or a single car for all 6 rounds?

I just want to race GT3
Use all 3 cars for 2 rounds each
FZ3 only car
FX3 only car
XR3 only car
GT3 Winter Series Survey
Hi guys, we have plans to run the GT3 series in a solo drive format. The big question we have come up with is if we want to use just one car for all 6 races or if we want to utilize all 3 cars with each being used twice over the course of the season. We need all your help do decide what is best. Duly note I will combine all single car votes into 1 and then choose the car I think appropriate based on submitted votes if it falls that way.
Use all 3 cars every round?
I'm gonna put a bookmark on this topic
it would really help if people facilitate discussion. Questions, opinions, suggestions etc.
I would use all 3 cars for 2 rounds each because it is fun having mix around and not getting used to one car before you move onto the next one
Just use the known GT3 restrictions and all 3 cars for every round, would be much more fun. Wink
I disagree I would like to have to pick 1 of the 3 cars for 2 races then not be allowed to pick that car again so you would need to switch your car!
Quote from Timo1992 :Just use the known GT3 restrictions and all 3 cars for every round, would be much more fun. Wink

Thats what we are trying to figure out here. We will not do fixed sets for a race involving all 3 cars at same time we would do open setups. We will still do 1 man cars to allow for bigger grids, but we may bump the race length up and allow pitting. Initially with fixed was gonna be sprint race 15 min lap race + 55 mintimed race. If we do open sets we will do a lap race for 1hr 15 to 1 hr 30 with mandatory pit probably.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG