The online racing simulator
make game better
(7 posts, started )
make game better
Hi there my name is Brock Rogers from new zealand i would like to write this letter to the manager to this video game i have an idea for future product with this game.

My question is:
Instead of having just Two diffrent files u have to buy why dont you sell them in 1 bundle all toghether to make future selling more easy for buyers or players as i think you guy would be the best racing game producers ive seen.

My outher question is:
Just a little question for the future could we make more events on this game as DRIFTING and BMW WORLD CUP as well as more cars to select from aswell as 1 more track It GETS A BIT BORING even thoe you would like to0 make money on the game i recon you could attract more drivers to buy this featured game.Thumbs up

Thanks for your time to read this message

Brock Rogers

contact me on by email:
broitsme01@hotmail.co.nz
Quote from 4EVA05 :Instead of having just Two diffrent files u have to buy why dont you sell them in 1 bundle all toghether

If you buy S2 content,you already get ALL TOGETHER - the whole content of LFS!
Face -> palm
-
(liv4eva) DELETED by liv4eva : Not relevant.
#4 - Abone
You are lucky to have the demo version. the demo version should not be free so long time (years to be exact). in my opinion the demo version should end, for us (holders s2) see if demo people like LFS to buy it and more activity in S2. but I think it will never happen.
Quote from Abone :You are lucky to have the demo version. the demo version should not be free so long time (years to be exact). in my opinion the demo version should end, for us (holders s2) see if demo people like LFS to buy it and more activity in S2. but I think it will never happen.

Part of the reason I went for rFactor1 vs LFS was the amount of content that's currently here is little, it's great, but to me, not worth the money. Maybe they're just not to my taste. I still have fun playing the demo, racing online in pick up races, those are fun to me. I'd hate to see the demo end, or be restricted.
#6 - Abone
Quote from Mcc457 :
Part of the reason I went for rFactor1 vs LFS was the amount of content that's currently here is little, it's great, but to me, not worth the money. Maybe they're just not to my taste. I still have fun playing the demo, racing online in pick up races, those are fun to me. I'd hate to see the demo end, or be restricted.

I completely understand and I'm not judging demo players ( guilt is not yours ), But you have not bought LFS because it has a free version, that's the reason why I speak . I'm just stating what I think, because I paid and S2 activity is very weak and unserious. I hope people coming back to LFS with S3 around Rally/Race/Drift, but I think S3 comes too late for these people to return.
It took me a year to finally move to S2. Shrug

make game better
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG