The online racing simulator
Unresponsive Servers Problem
http://i.imgur.com/LcoK41g.jpg

I get this problem since 5 days. I didnt change anything on the OS. The version is 0.6H. i reinstalled it but still same. Its not about firewall or anti-virus. I dont know why this is happening.

Does anyone know the solution ?

Thanks
Are you posting here from your LFS computer ?
Does the computer you play lfs on connect to the internet and/or play other internet based games ?

The issue is internet related, either some obscure firewall issue on the pc, or on the modem.

Have you, or anyone changed the default settings on either the pc or modem ?.

( IT Rule 1: Is it plugged in, is it turned on ? )
( IT Rule 2: Users lie. )

This issue is not LFS related, it is either related the PC you are running LFS on, or your modem.

This is provable as the rest of us don't have this issue !

If it still doesn't work, either talk to someone local to sort the issue, or pay my airfare and expenses and I'm more than happy to get it working for you Smile
Sorry, but this issue is certainly only related to your personal hardware/software setup.

P.S. Sorry for attacking your country in 1915, we had issues back then and the UK told us to ..........

Quote from Racer X NZ :Are you posting here from your LFS computer ? YES

Does the computer you play lfs on connect to the internet and/or play other internet based games ?

Yes i do connect the other games like L4D2 and CS:GO

The issue is internet related, either some obscure firewall issue on the pc, or on the modem.

Yes it is probably. I restores the firewall after the issue but didnt work out.

Have you, or anyone changed the default settings on either the pc or modem ?.

Have not.

( IT Rule 1: Is it plugged in, is it turned on ? )
( IT Rule 2: Users lie. )

This issue is not LFS related, it is either related the PC you are running LFS on, or your modem.

This is provable as the rest of us don't have this issue !

If it still doesn't work, either talk to someone local to sort the issue, or pay my airfare and expenses and I'm more than happy to get it working for you Smile
Sorry, but this issue is certainly only related to your personal hardware/software setup.

P.S. Sorry for attacking your country in 1915, we had issues back then and the UK told us to ..........

So weird issue.

Thanks for your friendly p.s, btw.
Can you try LFS on another pc on your modem ?
It doesn't need to be able to play it, only to test the connection.

LFS doesn't use anything special to connect to the net so ???????

Are you on a home system, is there a firewall screen for websites ?
(If your at home, an annoying brother etc who may have set that up on the modem ?)
Quote from Racer X NZ :Can you try LFS on another pc on your modem ?
It doesn't need to be able to play it, only to test the connection.

LFS doesn't use anything special to connect to the net so ???????

Are you on a home system, is there a firewall screen for websites ?
(If your at home, an annoying brother etc who may have set that up on the modem ?)

I will be able to try in 1-2 days.

I upgraded the windows to 10 and reset the modem but issue still on.

I can only access the modem.
Hmm, I had similar problem - couldn't join most of the servers that I play on (MRc, AA, Animal, GD). It turned out that the administartor of the hosting blocked a range of IP's that some of them were making DDOS attacs and my IP was also within that range.
Maybe you also suffer from such operation?

Unresponsive Servers Problem
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG