The online racing simulator
Filter license in LFS
(7 posts, started )
Filter license in LFS
Please, you are add this is in LFS. That bother. Thanks.
p.s. Hello from [Audi TT] Smile
I remember from my D-Days that it would automatically tell you, so you knew not to click on the server. But now, as an S2, I would like to filter out the licenses a few times to improve searching.
Oh, the good old times. LFS usually worked as you are suggesting, so I doubt that feature comes back Frown

But you can hide servers with S1/S2 cars banning those cars just like you did with the FBM.
I believe that showing licenced hosts was added as an advertisement for licence - sort of showing what server options you had if you had bought licence.
Eclipsed, I understood you. If me this is need, I'm order a s2 no ads.
I think that merging demo and S2 servers on the list was a terrible idea personally. It's pretty hard to see what's going on in S2 with so many demo servers crowding the list. S2 hosts with a single-digit number of connections(pretty much anyone but cargame, TC and a couple drift servers...?) can get bumped pretty far on the server list, making it very hard for them to grow. It's not bringing anything for S2 users, and not even a good S2 advert for the demo players, as it shows there is actually much more activity on demo.

Of course you can filter out demo cars as Whiskey said, but you're blocking all the S2 hosts using demo cars(more than you think), so this is not a practical solution.
I not agree with you. In the first message can be seen that selected to a filter STD and RACE. But the server S1 and S2 distracting. In lfsworld no such problem. There is a filter on the licenses.

Filter license in LFS
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG