The online racing simulator
We want Add Arabic Language
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
We want that you put in Arabic Language
Players representing Arabs Live for Speed 30%
Tzivon suggested that the forum and the game Live for Speed Arabic for increasing the number of players Arabs

Thank you
And I'm a fan of the game Live for Speed Shrug
Quote from Silverracer :http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=25500
Quote from Scawen :Arabic is quite a difficult one to support because the text needs to go in the reverse direction, so it's not just a case of adding the Arabic alphabet. A lot needs to be done with the text formatting and the way the characters are drawn on the screen. I haven't researched how the input method works and how you combine Latin text and Arabic text in one string, and how the direction of the text changes in one ascii string... it sounds quite confusing. Anyway, I'm interested in it but I really can't estimate when we can support Arabic.

Quote from Scawen :[...]Anyway Arabic in LFS is not forgotten - I'm interested in supporting the right-to-left languages like Arabic and Hebrew, after studying them at some point but I think it will still be a long time before these become a priority... as you know the Scirocco is the main priority at the moment [...]

Smile
Thanks to Traffic
Ok Why do not you put on the Arabic Language Forum
Is this impossible Add Arabic Language in the game Live for Speed?
It's not my fault that you didn't put this topic in the Language Pack forums.
And no, it's not impossible to add Arabic into LFS. It just requires more coding and the characters used by Arabic need to be made for display in the game. Otherwise it would look like gibberish.
I wish I try Add the Arabic Language in Live for Speed
I will be happy if Post an Arabic Language
There is no need at a difficult determination
Thank you, rosewood2
Quote from rosewood2 :It's not my fault that you didn't put this topic in the Language Pack forums.
And no, it's not impossible to add Arabic into LFS. It just requires more coding and the characters used by Arabic need to be made for display in the game. Otherwise it would look like gibberish.

you should buy the full LFS and come experience it in its fullness before worrying about insulting another user.
Quote from Bmxtwins :
Quote from rosewood2 :It's not my fault that you didn't put this topic in the Language Pack forums.

you should buy the full LFS and come experience it in its fullness before worrying about insulting another user.

Where do you see me insult LFS305? I only pointed out the important stuff. Nothing to worry about (unless you mean "its not my fault that you didnt put this topic in the language pack forums" thingy, that isnt an insult).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG