The online racing simulator
Change music in LFS
(6 posts, started )
#1 - PDR
Change music in LFS
I know there are some threads about how to change music or add music in LFS but i dont find the solution for my problem. I want to change the setupscreenloop (main menu song) and i have managed to suceed the problem is that the song i add (ogg off course) only play like 20seconds and then restarts and begins again. Dont know if im doing the right way i just changed the original sound name and name the song i converted to ogg to setupscreenloop.ogg
I tried another songs but some palys 10s, others play like 30s... never plays entire song..
What do i need to do?
anybody want good transe musik ??

it can be good when konsentrasien is need ok!! Smile almost like drug for brain and ear he he Wink
#3 - PDR
Thanks for your help. Make a channel works and musics are playing But only a few seconds.. so my problem isn't solved.. :/
Don't understand this,why even bother? Turn off and run your favourite music via some media player or radio station in background. Works well for me.
I tested:
For me menu music worked okay with some files but another song crashed LFS Looking
I guess that should not happen, so I made new thread in Bugs forum:
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/87847
Maybe you have similiar problems with the files? (or codec?)

I guess it can be nice to have music in menus but when race starts the music automatically stops.
#6 - PDR
Quote from Eclipsed :Don't understand this,why even bother? Turn off and run your favourite music via some media player or radio station in background. Works well for me.

Because i just want to change music in menu. Nothing more. =)

Change music in LFS
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG