The online racing simulator

Poll :

yes
just wanted to click something
sammich
FOX Jr Interest Probe
Just probing if there is interest in a 4 or 5 round mini series of fox junior utilizing the same methods we did in season 3 with "fixed" setups and limited changes like brakes etc.
Comment, post and vote we need to see what activity we even have here.
Much Yeah!!!
Please!!!
I am not into really fixed setups, but ok, if still using 17%, it is ok

though if possible, free setup would be better
FOX is so much used every friday at (FM)... Better FO8 or even FBM imo.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I am not into really fixed setups, but ok, if still using 17%, it is ok

though if possible, free setup would be better

I think we will consider a more open set of parameters this season, I have to refresh myself on what we allowed last season first though.
I don't see us changing car either, but we expect to use "smaller" circuits.
Interested. Fixed setup for me.
This was quite successfull last time we did it. Why not?
Ray, I would also prefer maybe GT2 or GT3 for example with 'fixed' setup Smile
Morgan Trolle and I actually went into developing this idea but it was far too complex in terms of balancing performance. Maybe if this works we can.
Quote from Timo1992 :Ray, I would also prefer maybe GT2 or GT3 for example with 'fixed' setup Smile

Too hard with the 3 cars we have, if we are to do it we would have to choose 1 of the 3 cars. I'd prefer to keep it with FOX Jr and if we have enough interest we can reintroduce a GT3 or something.

We also will be working on getting a broadcast going, we have the means in place.
I vote sammich, because sammich. Seriously though, if I ever get my high pings sorted out I'd love to participate.
Great, I'm seeing pretty decent numbers. I would like to see more posts with comments and questions, and also more votes to show activity from interested people. Please pass it on to friends and teammates that may be interested in a 4-5 race series.
Yes, i am interested too.
I'll even give it a go
And I'm working on a way of creating a broadcast for you all. It shouldn't be too difficult so long as I can create decent overlays.
Quote from Bmxtwins :And I'm working on a way of creating a broadcast for you all. It shouldn't be too difficult so long as I can create decent overlays.

Are you going to use LFS TV Director?
Most likely, yes. If I can get it set up again.
Just a quick update;
we are formulating a schedule (day and times) that we believe will work best.
Rule book revisions will be made soon.
Registrations will open once we finish those.
If you have a track you would like to see included please mention it here.
We are looking to do 4-5 races.
I would like to race at AS7

(and new Westhill of course) Big grin
as7r, bl1r, we1, ky3r, fe4, so4
I am up for some open layouts, like as21, ky21, fe25 or fe23 -- regular or reverse

And then also we1/we1r, so4/so5
What can I suggest, just do 2x new Westhill and put the rest of tracks as you wish :P
Quote from vitaly_m :FOX is so much used every friday at (FM)... Better FO8 or even FBM imo.

fo8 Thumbs up
No worries about FO8 - there will be league with this car during summer,I'll care about that! Wink
Hi guys, sorry for delay in releasing info. Busy weekend for me, watching a races plus was at limerock park all yesterday to watch spec miata + trans am races (faster than alms cars at the track lol). Im aiming for mid wednesday to have the specifications out (minus dates). Also might add something to stir it up a little bit. Fir the 2nd race...
Considering pulling "chips" (random number or something). To determine fkr 2nd race a wild card factor ie reverse config, inverted grid etc

FOX Jr Interest Probe
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG