The online racing simulator
Waileer Racing Videos
(31 posts, started )
Waileer Racing Videos
Hello!

I'm making LFS racing videos. My videos are not in HQ quality as my PC is not good enough to record without having lag in game. I am planning to do more videos, with better quality after I get good PC and Steering Wheel (I'm playing with mouse). Till then, lower quality videos. I'm decent racer on LFS, with only 1:14.270 lap record on BL GP track with mouse for steering. I mostly race FBM as it's the car I handle the best. I also have only demo version of LFS since I don't have enough money for getting S1 or S2. But hopefully, after sparing some money I will get all I need.

Trailer to my channel:

I hope you will enjoy my videos. You can check all my videos on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/yamand4/videos

Please like, subscribe and comment if you have something to say. I'm waiting for your opinions.

Each new video will be posted in new reply to this topic.

Thanks for reading.
New video! Check it out, like, subscribe and comment!

Same video from Hotlapping 2 but from POV perspective! Enjoy!

New videos! Hotlapping 3 and brand new channel trailer!

As I did new record, new hotlapping video coming tomorrow! Stay tuned!
As said, here it is! Enjoy!

New video - How to do pitstop! Another 3 videos coming soon!

Another amazing video! This time hotlapping 5! I used my new FBM mod with my name on it and also Schumachers helmet.

Another video to mixtape playlist! Alot of action in this video, be sure you check it out!

Second Lapping video is here! Really not great as I was playing with beginners which only tried to crash into me.

Third part of Lapping series! This time it was again low quality race with beginners although I hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to like and subscribe and comment of course!

Hopefully today and tomorrow new LFS, how to? videos coming and probably new Lapping or Hotlapping. Depends on how I play haha.

As I said, new video! This time its another video to mixtape. I putted alot of pressure on this player in previous lap and in this lap, he crashed as I expected.

This time it's only small 10 second video of my awesome overtake I'm truly proud of. I gave him enough room to take action but as I brake a bit late I had the move and overtook him! What an amazing move! It's cut from video called "Oh damn mistakes" you can check it out from this topic.

Did I also tell you that 4 more videos are coming? Four amazing videos with A LOT of action! Be sure to keep tuned on this topic Wink

Small action video is here! Be sure to check it out!

Hello! Five new videos are coming tomorrow! It's 28GB to upload so it will take some time.

As I see I have around 420 view on this topic. How do you like my videos? I want to hear your opinions!
Hi Waileer, I'm really liking your vids, but it'd be nice to see some different camera angles, especially for overtakes and close racing, so that we can see more of what is happening around you.
The trick is to edit the different views together without losing the 'flow' of the action, but I'm sure you'll figure it out given time.
Keep up the great work - can't wait to see more!
Quote from Shirtkicker :Hi Waileer, I'm really liking your vids, but it'd be nice to see some different camera angles, especially for overtakes and close racing, so that we can see more of what is happening around you.
The trick is to edit the different views together without losing the 'flow' of the action, but I'm sure you'll figure it out given time.
Keep up the great work - can't wait to see more!

Thank you for your opinion! I really appreciate it! I will try to do some different views when I will be doing some short videos, like ones in Mixtape Playlist. But when I do Hotlapping or Lapping I want to leave it original. I may also make commentary soon but not sure about that one yet.
Hi
It is good start but key to better videos is to edit what you have recorded.
Try to use a video editing software. (maybe Windows Moviemaker..it is terrible but free & easy to use)
With that you can put together several clips into one video. Different perspectives make it more interessting to watch. You can also add subtitles or music.
The video filesize will also become smaller = faster uploading.

Here https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/53389-Making-LFS-movies-%232-%28new-tutorial%29 and here: http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Movie_Tutorial are some more tips.
Quote from Gutholz :Hi
It is good start but key to better videos is to edit what you have recorded.
Try to use a video editing software. (maybe Windows Moviemaker..it is terrible but free & easy to use)
With that you can put together several clips into one video. Different perspectives make it more interessting to watch. You can also add subtitles or music.
The video filesize will also become smaller = faster uploading.

Here https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/53389-Making-LFS-movies-%232-%28new-tutorial%29 and here: http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Movie_Tutorial are some more tips.

Thank you for your opinion! I will surely check those links!
Really good Hotlapping where I set new personal record which was 1:14.36. But after that I set new personal record which sadly I didn't record. It was 1:14:27.

I hope you enjoy this video. Also, 5 more videos are coming soon. I will find time to upload them and I will let you know when they are on Wink

Subscribe, like and comment!

High quality lapping this time! Really good lapping, just did few mistakes but finished as 3rd!

Same Lapping 4 video, just another perspective - POV! Enjoy it! Don't forget to like, subscribe and comment!

Be sure to check out my Twitter for news and more! Link: https://twitter.com/pencakn

I also removed all monetization used in my videos so you people can watch it in peace!

I would also appreciate your opinions and suggestion for other videos!

Another high quality Lapping with great players! Lots of action first 2 laps!

Today I did Rally Practice! I'm probably going to make rally videos also!

What do you think?

Are you ready for two awesome videos? Get ready then!

Another awesome Lapping 5 video from POV perspective to keep my racing real!

Sixth lapping video! High quality racing again, with awesome players. A lot of action in first lap and awesome 3 last laps! I did really good in this and kept my pace growing.

Be sure to post more suggestion about my videos or opinions! Like, subscribe, share and comment if you have something good to say! Also follow me on my twitter = www.twitter.com/pencakn

Waileer Racing Videos
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG