The online racing simulator
Interest Check - See Inside for Details
I'm looking to gauge interest in a small series that will cross cars and tracks and even types of racing. The idea is a "Worldwide Racing Championship" that will look something like this:

April 25 @ 16:00 UTC - Fern Bay 150 at F24 (Fern Bay Oval) - 150 laps - XRT
May 9 @ 16:00 UTC - Westhill Grand Prix - WE2 (Westhill International) - 51 laps - BF1
May 23 @ 16:00 UTC - Karting Trophy - WE5 (Westhill Karting National) - 20 laps X 2 - MRT
May 30 @ 16:00 UTC - TBO Challenge - WE1 (Westhill National) - 35 laps - TBO (FXO-5%, XRT-1%, RB4)

Depending on interest, we will move forward.

Kyoto 400 in place of Fern Bay 150 is possible if enough interest, but is not anticipated.

IMPORTANT: Please post indicating interest, and what interests you if you are interested. Silence will indicate a lack of interest. Polls don't gauge interest very well I've found.

Edit: If you are interested in any single event, please post indicating that as well.
Oh,thanks for the reminder - why no K400 this year?
Quote from Eclipsed :Oh,thanks for the reminder - why no K400 this year?

I was in the process of buying a house when that event would have typically occurred.

I would still like to run it, albeit a little late, but I doubt that sufficient interest exists.
I am interested! Smile
I'm definitely interested.

Also, KY or FE doesn't matter, I'm just happy to have an oval on the schedule. Smile
Karting Trophy sounds really good, can't wait to drive the "Karts" (MRT) on Westhill Karting
Interested
If you are interested in any single event, please post indicating that as well.
I am interested in TBO Event!

Any chances to bring back WTBOCS?
Quote from ventspils_619 :I am interested in TBO Event!

Any chances to bring back WTBOCS?

It's possible. I'm open for anything that drivers want Smile
I'm interested
I'm interested!!

Interest Check - See Inside for Details
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG