The online racing simulator
Anyway I could drive the LX8 GTR?
(46 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Flotch :This LX8 will compete in the upcoming GTX class (~GT3) Tongue that will include cars like a 458 GT3 or a gallardo GT3 Petals ... or GT4

am I dreaming a bit too much Fap ?

Throw in Jennifer Anniston in a dominatrix outfit with a checkered flag, then maybe.
That sounds perfect. Probably some work to do before release on animated Marshalls, Ms Aniston, etc ...
A well known member of this forum replicates the LX8 for Assetto Corsa, so one could do some laps in it there... even on Blackwood if you feel homesick.
Quote from cargame.nl :Because too many kids which don't know how to drive it but it are interesting cars because power to weight ratio. I would like LX8 if it can match this UFR/XFR garbage. LX8 with slicks.. Sweet.

Yeah, I think that would be the most practical. But I dunno... a street rod versus economy cars?
An LX8 would be the LFS equivalent to a muscle car. And even with slicks, I bet it would handle a lot like one.

I would like the LX8 too. I'd rather have that car than a "real" one.
Quote from cargame.nl :Because too many kids which don't know how to drive it but it are interesting cars because power to weight ratio. I would like LX8 if it can match this UFR/XFR garbage. LX8 with slicks.. Sweet.

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown
Quote from cargame.nl :Yeah... Well... Hhhmm.. Personal taste.. I don't like the NGT class so much Taped Shut Wink

This class can be more entertaining if it gets joined by a LX version.. Not replaced.. But ... Maybe it differs too much after all like LX4 does with TBO.

we can always be creative and having some balancing purposes. Sure, it is best to make it balanced at very 1st without touching any handicaps, but then again, I am not always looking the car must be perfectly balanced. I would like to see some minor differences, not much, similar to TB4 class.

LX8 GTR would be amazing machine, no... it will be amazing machine!
Quote from cargame.nl :Yeah... Well... Hhhmm.. Personal taste.. I don't like the NGT class so much Taped Shut Wink

This class can be more entertaining if it gets joined by a LX version.. Not replaced.. But ... Maybe it differs too much after all like LX4 does with TBO.

Oh. I know! We could have the LX8 racing against..... UTES!
You just thought you were safe hiding in this thread. MUHAHAHAHAHAH

I dunno. I think that would be a good match up. The LX8 with the UFR and the XFR. But that match-up just seems a little weird conceptual wise. Not as weird as say a dragster in Formula V8 class, but getting there. I think there would have to be additional cars added to that class (a race version of the RB4 as well?) to balance it out a little better.

And if they did put out the LX8, hopefully it will have better looking wheels. When you see an LX4, just think that somewhere out in the Old West, a chuckwagon is up on blocks. And LOL if the LX8 just had to have a spare tire like the LX4, then maybe it could be mounted on the side of the car. Like an old Dusenburg or Diamler or something from the 1920's. But then it would have to have really shinny tires.
I would be also interested in this version. It's my dream to be honest :/
Quote from gumis0517 :I would be also interested in this version. It's my dream to be honest :/

Don't get your hopes too high, it's not really all that special. Sure it has quite a bit of power but in that version of LFS the tyre physics are a bit wonky - tyres don't grip the ground at all, very slippery. You just spin the tyres constantly. You can increase the power of LX6 (tweaks) and you'll get a similar result Smile.

I don't have that LFS version anymore unfortunately...
Fair enough, my mistake.
hmm any way i could try it actualy, i have the 0.5f but have no way to unlock sadly Frown
•newer unlockers are not working
•the 0.5F one is also not working (windows 8.1 issue:/)
•z28 unlocker is nowhere to be found sadly (edit found but it does not work sady :/)
anyone can help me ?
try a vm and copy lfs activated files?
solved, Huge thanks to Draggo, i was editing the ProductID in difrent location
This thread is closed

Anyway I could drive the LX8 GTR?
(46 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG