The online racing simulator
New Westhill DCon - 0.6G19
(43 posts, closed, started )
Updated to G16.

ISP_NCI packet added to give host more info about new guest
I think Dygear will be happy about this new packet Smile I wonder what the use could be of " unsigned UserID; // LFS UserID".
Ehh what packet... The description of NCI is missing @Insim.txt

---
No it isn't some failure on notepad.exe Smile ...

Excellent, language/IP info Big grin
ummmm ....

struct IS_NCI // New Conn Info - sent on host only if an admin password has been set
{
byte Size; // 16
byte Type; // ISP_NCI
byte ReqI; // 0 unless this is a reply to a TINY_NCI request
byte UCID; // new connection's unique id (0 = host)

[b]byte Language; // 1 if admin (see below)[/b]
byte Sp1;
byte Sp2;
byte Sp3;

unsigned UserID; // LFS UserID
unsigned IPAddress;
};

1 if admin??? It is enum I suppose Smile
I see there is spare space left, another useful info could be the mph/kmph. Also I'd like to have mph/kmph in IS_STA (local InSim). As far as I know there are two unused bits in current Flags and 2 more Spare bytes
which should be more than enough for plenty new information to include.
Well spotted Daniel.

We are about to release a new incompatible version 0.6G17 and I've updated the link to the DCon in the first post.

New Westhill track update with various fixes
New concrete objects Wedge and Short Slab Wall
Maximum autocross objects increased to 1800
Updated to G18 due to bug in client version. You don't have to update to G18 if your host is already on G17.
Scawen any chance of updateing the lfs hosting i have to g17/18 please when i have updated my lfs to g18 i cant find the server which is still only ready for g15
thanks
Quote from paul88 :Scawen any chance of updateing the lfs hosting i have to g17/18 please when i have updated my lfs to g18 i cant find the server which is still only ready for g15
thanks

I'll do that later today.
thanks Victor your a star
G18 can now be selected at LFS Hosting.
#36 - VVAK
Hey!

When i want to log me in again as S2 driver i get the screen: Unknown version.

Can you help me ? Smile
If you mean you try to unlock LFS when you get that message, then perhaps you have an odd, old or damaged version of LFS installed.
You could try a fresh install of LFS.
I locked LFS in my backup folder and tried to unlock (G19) and same thing happens to me. Guess Scawen forgot to enable unlocking for G19 on master server.
#39 - VVAK
I have an "old" version of LFS(G3). I copied this and I downloaded the new Westhill setup. I ran this setup in the LFS Copy map.

As I read ur answer i should delelete the "old" LFS?
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :I locked LFS in my backup folder and tried to unlock (G19) and same thing happens to me. Guess Scawen forgot to enable unlocking for G19 on master server.

seems so indeed! I think Scawen is fixing it.

Quote from VVAK :I have an "old" version of LFS(G3). I copied this and I downloaded the new Westhill setup. I ran this setup in the LFS Copy map.

Oh right, you have some intermediary test version which isn't recognised by the master server (anymore). If you install https://www.lfs.net/file_lfs.php?name=LFS_PATCH_6G_TO_6G18_setup.exe you can unlock it.
#41 - VVAK
Quote from VVAK :I have an "old" version of LFS(G3). I copied this and I downloaded the new Westhill setup. I ran this setup in the LFS Copy map.

Quote :Oh right, you have some intermediary test version which isn't recognised by the master server (anymore). If you install https://www.lfs.net/file_lfs.php?name=LFS_PATCH_6G_TO_6G18_setup.exe you can unlock it.

Ah, thank you very much for your fast response Smile
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :I locked LFS in my backup folder and tried to unlock (G19) and same thing happens to me. Guess Scawen forgot to enable unlocking for G19 on master server.

G19 unlocking works now as well.
This thread is closed

New Westhill DCon - 0.6G19
(43 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG