The online racing simulator
LFS Private Tweak Server
(7 posts, started )
LFS Private Tweak Server
Hello everyone. Ive bought a 16slot server for a month so me and 2 of my mates can play and record videos and replays. Everything seem to be going smoothly. I bought the server, we joined and tested it out. Everything was good "untill" Frown we started the Tweaks. I started the tweak and modified the CC from 1800 to 2000 and clicked Update Values. I got back in the game and pressed Go and it kicked me out... Whatever I modify on the car kicks me out of my own server. Now I've read something that there is a CP Check or something and I have to type /modified=yes. I've done that but still getting kicked out. Can anybody help me out please?
Quote from Mkebmwfan : and I have to type /modified=yes. I've done that but still getting kicked out. Can anybody help me out please?

You need to have that in the config file of the LFS server yes. Not type it @chat.

Server needs to be passworded (being private) as well.
Quote from cargame.nl :
Quote from Mkebmwfan : and I have to type /modified=yes. I've done that but still getting kicked out. Can anybody help me out please?

You need to have that in the config file of the LFS server yes. Not type it @chat.

What? It can be type in chat, but server needs to be private.

@Mkebmwfan, /modified=yes only remove CP Check (CPW ban). It kicked you bacuse when you tweak your car you lose synchronization to the server (JOOS error) or if you try to tweak demo cars you get kicked by "Cars don't match host cars".
Solution is make the server through the game client and each player must have the same tweak settings, or use modified dedi (but we can not talk about it in this forum).
It is private and I tryed typing it in and trying the tweak but it still kicks me out... Yesterday Ive tryed somany things but none work. Im clouless Frown. Anyone?
did you even read what I wrote?

/modified=yes, only prevent to not get CPW ban so you can use some old hack that currently was protected by Cheat Protection Checks.

So:
"Solution is make the server through
the game client and each player must
have the same tweak settings, or use
modified dedi (but we can not talk
about it in this forum)."
there is no other option
Sorry for the missunderstanding. Well I tryed makeing the server thru the game client but when my mate wants to join he gets the following message: Connection Timed Out. I just cant seem to make this work. Help Frown
#7 - kdo
You need to forward the port 63392 and 29339 TCP UDP

LFS Private Tweak Server
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG