The online racing simulator
2015 bike racing(MotoGP/2/3, Superbikes, etc)
Excellent WSBK debut for van der Mark at Philip Island. P5 in race 1, led some laps in race 2 before crashing from P4.
Anyone know a good free stream for motoGP(Qatar)?
That was one of Mr Rossi's very best. What a race!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Excellent WSBK debut for van der Mark at Philip Island. P5 in race 1, led some laps in race 2 before crashing from P4.

Yeah first race was quite good, in the second he wanted to see if he could fight with the big guns...knowing his tires wouldn't hold, hence why he crashed. Wink

Sadly as expected I think it will be hard for the Pata Honda guys to fight for the champ with that old bike, but who knows, we may be up for some surprises on some tracks...fingers crossed!

They also announced last week that he'll be racing the 8H of Suzuka with Casey Stoner this year: http://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/2015/Van+der+Mark+joins+Stoner+for+Suzuka+8+Hours
Stoner was considered for the Pedrosa bike at Austin, but listening to Suppo he was rejected.

In favour of Aoyama. Wow.
Honda said that if Stoner would ever come back to motogp, it would be with preparation...now he didn't train on the new bike and never raced on the two next tracks. They didn't want to deceive Stoner's fans they said.
BSB is always a good show too. I binge-watched the 2014 season over the last month and really enjoyed it. It was a shame to see Kiyo struggle so much this weekend after how strong he was last year and in testing.

I used to think Burnicle and Whitham were just okay commentators from hearing them do WSBK, especially compared to Moody and Ryder, but they've really grown on me after watching BSB. Maybe it's the more intimate setting of BSB, they seem to be more in their element there compared to WSBK.
Come on Bradley - same again please in Argentina.

I wonder if you can change numbers mid season? Would be funny if one of the Brits raced as 82 this weekend.
Why 82?
Falklands - Top Gear ran a car around Argentina with a licence plate supposedly referencing the 1982 Falklands War. The locals didn't like it.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Come on Bradley - same again please in Argentina.

I wonder if you can change numbers mid season? Would be funny if one of the Brits raced as 82 this weekend.

Rofl

I would get a significant chuckle out of that if it happened!
Van der Mark really impressed again today on his Honda, absolutely getting the last drop of performance out of that machine. He seems to be a match (if not better) for the world champion too, makes me wonder what he could do on a better bike, which is probably any bike out there..

Actually starting to enjoy bikeracing more than F1 tbh, Last weeks qualifing in MotoGP was more entertaining than most F1 races.
Quote from ChristijaNL :Last weeks qualifing in MotoGP was more entertaining than most F1 races.

So was this Argentina GP race and Rossi is a living God !
TBH i allready had Rossi written off a few years ago, but that's probably due to a lack of knowledge Smile
Quote from ChristijaNL :Actually starting to enjoy bikeracing more than F1 tbh, Last weeks qualifing in MotoGP was more entertaining than most F1 races.

Exactly my thoughts dear sir, I'm more excited to watch MotoGP now than F1... F1 is just so damn slow. It's cool when you have guys like Kimi catching others and all of a sudden they commit mistakes because they breakdown, like Rosberg, but that's once per race.

MotoGP on the other hand is packed with action, every race, some of them are not as crazy but yesterday's race was awesome.
Quote from ChristijaNL :TBH i allready had Rossi written off a few years ago

You're far from being alone, the big question a few years ago was how MotoGP could cope without Rossi. But then Dorna got a godsend with Marquez's arrival and Rossi's revival.

I'd say that bike racing is one of the purest and more entertaining form of motorsport right now. Just a shame that MotoGP had to go with a 3(+)-tier ruleset but there you go.
Well done to Brad and Pol for their win in the Suzuka 8 Hours. Casey's crash is the most important thing for the casual fan, but the race is huge for the Japanese manufacturers and that will not harm their contract chances one bit.

Very impressed with Brad, serving Pol's penalty then not panicking and working back through. That last mini-stint must have been nerve wracking.

2015 bike racing(MotoGP/2/3, Superbikes, etc)
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG