The online racing simulator
SM-Ralli Championship 2015
(21 posts, started )
Hello Guys. I will be hosting a Rally Championship with 6 rallies in this year. You can sign up to my Championship from Facebook. Feel free to join and contact me if you have Any questions.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/329504607257167/
Attached images
SM-Ralli Juliste.png
SM-Ralli Championship Rules

HOW TO JOIN?
- You must add Jonzu Gullstén to your friends to Facebook in order he can contact you if needed.
- Post following information to the sign up chat: Name, Nation, Class, LFS Car, IRL Car, Team
- If the LFS Car & IRL Car do not match according to Jonzu, you might need to switch either LFS or IRL Car.

WHAT DO THE COLORS MEAN IN THE ENTRY LIST?
Dark Gray: RB4
Purple: FZ5
Green: XRT
Blue: FXO
Dark Green: XRG
Dark Blue: XFG
Red: UF1

WHEN AND WHERE ARE THE RALLIES?
- Calendar is on the Group Picture.
- Rallies Start 18:00/6pm (UTC+0)
- Events are hosted in "Finnish Rally Server"
- Stages from each Rally are published 1 week before Event.
- There are 4-6 Stages in each rally.
- Distance of the Stages varies from 2km to 10km.

DO I NEED ANY DOWNLOADS?
- It's recommend that you get Winter Textures to Blackwood & Kyoto
- The stages have Custom-made AX_ARROWS that will be used in the rally.

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR CUSTOM AX_ARROWS
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0x1x3uue5qxo06c/AX_ARROWS.dds?dl=0

WHAT I NEED TO DO BEFORE THE RALLY?
- Put your number in front of your name, which can be found from the entry list.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Numbers must have 0 in front of them
- Make sure you have skins & setups in order, so you don't need to worry about them during the rally.

WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE RALLY?
- Each Car starts in numbered order, 30 seconds after each other.
- If you crash, the car blocks the road more than 50%, and you're unable to move your car, Please spectate or you will be punished.
- If your car does not block the road more than 50%, you are allowed to stay where you are.
- If you retire in a event, you are not allowed to continue to next stages.
- If your car manages to go off the track, and be unable to get back, you will have to retire.
- If you crash after finish, you will be counted as Retired and unable to continue. This rule does not affect on stages that make you drop into "space" after the finish.
- If you jumpstart, do NOT restart, you will get a 10 second penalty.
- Spamming while driving/spectated is forbidden. You will get kicked/warning for that.
- If you see drivers coming behind you, please give room for faster drivers to go past you
- If you hit any objects that give you time penalty, just ignore them. They don't count.
- "Wall grinding" is absolutely FORBIDDEN. You are not allowed to use the walls as an advantage to get faster. If I will see you doing this, you will be Disqualified from the rally.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE RALLY?
- After you have finished the last stage, you are allowed to leave the server.
- Results will come within day or two.
- Times are counted as X:XX.X, so hundredths don't count.

HOW MUCH DO DRIVERS GET POINTS IN EACH CLASS?
1st: 10
2nd: 8
3rd: 6
4th: 5
5th: 4
6th: 3
7th: 2
8th: 1

ARE THERE ANY AWARDS?
- Only bragging rights at the moment

Still taking questions and I will be editing the rules eventually since they are unfinished.
Attached images
SM-Ralli 2015.png
I think I drove in a rallye of this fb group..
Would be nice if infos are also posted in forum sometimes. (like this now)
I do not use facebook often and so always forget to check it or forget the password..
Just make the sign-ups on the LFS forum rather than on Facebook. It is rare for people on here to use Facebook.
Well... everyone in LFS has access to this forum, but not everyone has a Facebook account.

Quote from Jonzu95 :- Calendar is on the Group Picture.

How long are the stages and rallies?

Quote from Jonzu95 :- Post following information to the sign up chat: Name, Nation, Class, LFS Car, IRL Car, Team
- If the LFS Car & IRL Car do not match according to Jonzu, you might need to switch either LFS or IRL Car.

What is the need for a real life car for? Does it have any effect, or is it just redundant?

Quote from Jonzu95 :- Times are counted as X:XX.X, so hundredths don't count.

What is the reason for dropping the second decimal and how do you drop it, i.e. with what rounding method? (In reallife there are technical limitations that force the usage of just one decimal to ensure the correctness of the result. There is not such a problem in a racing sim.
Quote from Cornys :Just make the sign-ups on the LFS forum rather than on Facebook. It is rare for people on here to use Facebook.

Well the only reason I use Facebook is pretty much of the LFS Rally Community we got there, so it doesn't really hurt to make an account.

Quote from TFalke55 :Well... everyone in LFS has access to this forum, but not everyone has a Facebook account.

Quote from Jonzu95 :- Calendar is on the Group Picture.

How long are the stages and rallies?

Stages can be from 2km to 10km. There are 4-6 Stages, and one rally takes about 1-2 hours.

Quote from TFalke55 :
Quote from Jonzu95 :- Post following information to the sign up chat: Name, Nation, Class, LFS Car, IRL Car, Team

What is the need for a real life car for? Does it have any effect, or is it just redundant?

It's just to add realism for the event. Nearly everyone uses Rally fake lights on XRT/XRG for example.

Quote from TFalke55 :
Quote from Jonzu95 :- Times are counted as X:XX.X, so hundredths don't count.

What is the reason for dropping the second decimal and how do you drop it, i.e. with what rounding method? (In reallife there are technical limitations that force the usage of just one decimal to ensure the correctness of the result. There is not such a problem in a racing sim.

I will count the times as they do in WRC. This is one way to improve the drivers have tighter battles.

The main reason why we use Facebook is that it's easier to connect people and people can't be bothered to use the LFS Forum. We have a strong Rally/RallyCross/Folkrace community, filled with Scandinavian people. We host all kinds of events weekly, and I'm just advertising our group to get more internationality.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/419680931434244/

There are about 250 of us right now, and 50-100 play actively in couple LFS Servers like "Folkrace SWE" "TTE | Rally Server" and couple others.
I have updated the rules and the entry list. There are 44 entries at the moment, and people can register whenever they want to. First event will be after 1 week. I also have Published the stages so people are allowed to create setups, pacenotes etc. Still no entries from the LFS Forum, but I hope some people would be interested.
Attached files
Arctic Lapland Rally LFS 2015.zip - 27.8 KB - 258 views
Quote from Jonzu95 :Still no entries from the LFS Forum

How can one enter via lfsforum? Send PM?
Thankyou Eclipsed for joining. Now we have our first driver from LFS Forum signed in. I hope we can get 50 entries for the first event. =)
Attached images
SM-Ralli.png
Maybe I would compete in this rally, but I will not register on FB. :P
Quote from Zaabis :Maybe I would compete in this rally, but I will not register on FB. :P

if FB is such a big deal for some people, One way is to connect me on Skype and Register there.

My Skype is "jonzu95(at)luukku.com" or "live:jonzu95"
The Event is about to start in 45 Minutes. This is what the current Entry list looks like.

Password to the server is sm2015
Attached images
SM-Ralli.png
It was a controversial event, but I managed to finish it well enough. It's great that we got more than 1 from LFS Forum to join. The Latvians surely surprised me for good. =)

All the point standings are in the Facebook group.
Attached images
1. Arctic Lapland Rally.png
SM1.png
GroupF.png
-
(Eclipsed) DELETED by Eclipsed
#15 - pmw
Looks really good. I'm gonna join and race on next time.

ps. is it possible go get replays of the last rally event?
Remember that tonight we have Mikkeli Rally after 2,5 hours. Good luck out there everyone.

Server: Finnish Rally Server
Password: sm2015
I won't be there - busy with other stuff.
We had a great event. Results are up and the standings have been updated!
Attached images
GroupF.png
Historic.png
Mini Cup.png
R-GT.png
SM1.png
SM2.png
2. Mikkeli Rally.png
Pohjanmaa Rally tonight in Finnish Rally Server 2!
18 UK / 19 SWE / 20 FIN Time. Don't miss it!
Password: sm2015
Attached images
SM-Ralli 2015.png
Again the same for me - busy with other stuff. The change to sunday did really took the chance for me for this. Shrug

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG