The online racing simulator
Where is the VWS?
(43 posts, started )
Quote from Forbin :GTFO with your misogyny.

Claiming that VWS is a chick car isn't the same behavior? Uuuhh ohh yes, it is. Good boy.
Quote from S.E.T.H :couple years from now newbies will ask the same question for new westhill. then we will give the same following answers;

Quote from Flame CZE :It hasn't been released. It was about to be released at one point, but then it got postponed and never got released.

Quote from sermilan :To cut a veeery long story short: it was planned to be released, but then devs found out it wasn't handling properly, so they finally ended up with creating a totally new tire physics.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1863422#post1863422

it wasn't handling properly, now shadows don't generate properly. creating a totally new super-shadow maker. what a similar story. Smile

Scawen is simply having a break from tire physics ... he needed a new challenge in aim to start again with a fresher mind Big grin
Quote from cargame.nl :

Claiming that VWS is a chick car isn't the same behavior? Uuuhh ohh yes, it is. Good boy.

You took it waaaaaaay farther than Racer Y.
Quote from Forbin :
Quote from cargame.nl :

You took it waaaaaaay farther than Racer Y.

The intricate details showed a hatred for women only matched by GamerGaters.
Quote from Forbin :You took it waaaaaaay farther than Racer Y.

You think? He started with woman talk from the beginning even linked VW Fox with a Scirocco. Thats the same as linking Chevrolet Matiz to Corvette. But if you can't win it on arguments on this racing related forum then you start to rate cars as women/chick cars. Or even suggesting that other forum members like or dislike something while you have literally zero idea who this other person actually is. When I put a mirror up and copy that behavior then all of a sudden it's "wrong". Funny.

--
Scawen could have selected -any- real car and postpone it because it's about tyre physics and those tyre physics are applicable on any type of real brand/model car on the planet. So it doesn't matter if you suggest Ranchero, Scirocco, MX-5, Mini, BMW Exx or whatever, there is the same rubber contact with the road. That I need to explain this after five or even ten years of the same discussion all over and over again, it's eeehh.. Well.. Challenging. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paJf0T5MIOg
As always, when Dave answers to a insulting/provocating message, he is in trouble. What the f*ck guys ? For me, it's clearly Racer Y the trouble maker and misogynist.
Quote from nacim :As always, when Dave answers to a insulting/provocating message, he is in trouble. What the f*ck guys ? For me, it's clearly Racer Y the trouble maker and misogynist.

"For me, it's clearly Racer Y the trouble maker and misogynist."
Of course I am. That why I know the chick car is a chick car. Now get the panties out the crack of your @sses.
GHeesh what a bunch of whiners. Always wanting this stupid scirrocco. And when I get tired of y'all kicking a dead horse, droning on and on and on and on and on and on about the same econobox (There I didn't call it a chick car. Did that help with your whiny sensitivities?) I state the simple fact I think the car sucks and I'm the trouble maker....
Yet you go on and on about wanting it and it's all good. I bet y'all talk to counselors and analysts a lot - huh?
Quote from Racer Y :... I state the simple fact I think the car sucks and I'm the trouble maker....

Big grin
We still can imaginate the scirocco will come with a big brother, like this :
http://www.volkswagen-motorsport.com/index.php?id=823&L=1

or (less interesting, because looks like the same specs as the xf GTR, but with 300Kg more :/ ... the magic 50hp buton would not change so much things ... except for NOS fans Big grin ) :
http://www.volkswagen-motorsport.com/index.php?id=345&L=1
I quote for the fun :
Quote : an impressive 275 newton metres of torque.

Seriously ? Big grin (we are talking about a 2.0L Turbo engine of a race car)
IIRC, we should be given the 1600ccm turbo version, not the 2000.

And personally, i had chance to drive the car once at some czech car convention and it's not the thing to wait for. It'll be good in VWS cups, but other than that it's just underpowered FXO.
I have in mind the 2.0L version with 200hp (road car)

edit : is there a 1.6L turbo version existing ?
LFS devs needs to change the Scirocco into the new one and/or Scirocco R before releasing it. Big grin
Screw the chick car thing, this is what LFS really needs...

Racing one of these, what tyre physics problems !
Quote from Racer X NZ :Screw the chick car thing, this is what LFS really needs...
[Reliant Robin]
Racing one of these, what tyre physics problems !

Maybe there wouldn't be any issues with tyre physics, but there would be problems with cornering for sure. Wink As in "How to go around a corner in the Reliant without being flipped to the side?" but I'm pretty sure we would find a solution to that problem later.
You wont be able to toll that thing as the physics in assetto corsa dont provide you with enough front end grip to make a hard enough turn to flip. Not with 2 front wheels.. now imagine with 1..

I guess the americans would love the reliant. It's bad, not sophisticated and only goes straight. All aspects they are very much used to Smile
Quote from danielroelofs :I guess the americans would love the reliant. It's bad, not sophisticated and only goes straight. All aspects they are very much used to Smile

Totally agree, just make a 600HP version of it and see every american buy it.
Quote from nacim :
Totally agree, just make a 600HP version of it and see every american buy it.

I'm affraid that would just flip it backwards.

There is a VWS. Sadly it is just one from RL, not from LFS.
#43 - CSU1
Quote from Racer Y :
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Quote from Flame CZE :
Quote from AtomAnt :
Quote from Flame CZE :It hasn't been released. It was about to be released at one point, but then it got postponed and never got released.

Even VW backed away from it, I owed a 1982 golf gti..and it would own a vws..whatever that is.

What?

I think what Ant is attempting to say (I've taken the required cocktail of drugs and alcohol to understand) is that he thinks VW pulled the licence from LFS so that LFS won't ever get the Scirocco.

Now I have to go lay down for the rest of the day to come down off this cocktail of drugs.

My wife had a VW fox when we first got married....Kept that car and sold the Ranchero...
Yeah, Scawen. Screw the chick car. Make a Ranchero. Trust me, it's a much more fun car (truck) to drive.
And you know every so often someone starts up a thread about that damned car. We need to have a rule where if a person starts a thread about the scirrocco, then they get penalized 10 seconds for the next 100 laps they run or something.

"Now I have to go lay down for the rest of the day to come down off this cocktail of drugs."
eh... just puke it up, drink some coffee and do it again. You'll be fine - unless it's bath salts.

... http://youtu.be/ojG6MWirXso

XD

Where is the VWS?
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG