The online racing simulator
Two new staff members for Cityliga
We are happy to announce an anniversary edition of the Cityliga, the 20. season. And we are happy to welcome two new members for our organisation! Starting with next season Dominik Engel and Ronald Großmann will join our commitee to organise the Cityliga after they were very active during the past two seasons too. We are very happy not only to rejuvenate us, but to gain a massive experience-boost, because both did successfully run several leagues and cups in the past. Ronald was acitve at virtualracing.org organising VR Masters and VR Langstreckenpokal in the past, whereas Dominik should be known by almost everybody as the man behind all these very successfull GenR-leagues (GT1 Challenge, GTi Trophy, GTM, Turbo Trophy, NEC etc.).

New faces will often bring changes, so look forward for some new ideas to make the Cityliga even better. There will be another change of staff, because i will back out of the operational part of Cityliga with immediate effect because of my lack of time on mondays, when all the races are taking place. I want to use this message for some additional words:

I joined CL 2007 as driver, summer 2008 as staff. I'm very happy that this league still exists and there's still a demand for this league. I won't fully quit my commiment, if i'm asked for help, but i still want to say thank you to the people, who contributed to this league in all that years. Starting with my staff colleagues, to the people, who donated webspace and servers and finally all those drivers i had fun with on the track. It was a great time, i met great people and i hope it will continue for some time too.

I wish you a merry christmas and a kick-ass 20. Cityliga season next year!

Ethi
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG