The online racing simulator
Round 7 - Formula V8 @ Westhill International

Monday, 8th December 2014, 19:15 (UTC)

Westhill International (WE1)
cloudy sunset (3), no wind (0)
Formula V8 (FO8)

race fuel/hardcore qualification of 15 minutes
race of 52 laps, mandatory pitstop between lap 17-35, mandatory compund change in grid 1

The seventh raceday, the penultimate race: We'll drive the Formula V8 in Westhill International on a cloudy sunset, in the old, known version. We'd like to point out, that in case a new, incopatible, official Live for Speed Version, Version 0.6G is to take!

The qualification is a race fuel/hardcore qualification of 15 minutes. This means, once the driver leaves the pitlane, he/she may not return to pits or join spectators (shif-S/-P or menu). As we won't return to the lobby screen, this rule is in place until the start of the race!!! Anyone who leaves the on-going qualification will be put to the back of the grid and may only rejoin on race admin's command (usually during laglap). Anyone who leaves the laglap and rejoins prior to the restart of the session or joins pits in the grid of the hot start and rejoins prior to race start receives a stop&go penalty.

The race is scheduled for 52 laps. A mandatory pitstop has to be served in the window from lap 17 to, including lap 35. The criterion is the lap count shown in-game. During the pitstop all four tyres have to be changed. In Grid 1 the tyre compound also has to be changed during a pitstop in this window.

When leaving the pitlane, every pit lane exit blend line has to be respected!

We wish you good fun and good luck.
I failed

Edit: Sorry for my excuses, it was my fault, I should've read this thread
Flame u drunk?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG