The online racing simulator
[SERVER] Just Cruise
(20 posts, started )
[SERVER] Just Cruise

Established 2014

About JC:
We are a public cruise server that is open to everyone. Our mission is to create a fun server that everyone will enjoy being on. We look forward to having some fun events in the near future, which will include drifting and racing events so there will be something for everyone on LFS. We look forward to a bright future in LFS.

Features:
Cash
Distance
Distance Bonus System (bank bonus given every 3 driving bonus levels)
Distance Bonus Saving System (Each pit after reaching level 1 saves your bonus for 1000 euro until disconnect or cancel via command)
Car Purchasing System (No restrictions other than cash)
Car Renting System (All Cars/No Restrictions)
Cop System (Beta Stage)
Jobs System
Bank System
Lottery
Private Parking System
Rank System
Text Commands
True Private Message System(admins cannot read)

New unique features are currently being developed

Screenshots:

Please refrain from posting spam or disrespectful comments in this thread
03/12/2014

By popular demand, we will be adding a cop system very soon. We are testing the system and eliminating any bugs. We have also added a few extra starting cars for those looking for a new cruise server but not wanting to wait forever to get a decent car.

We will also be putting together some holiday events.

Event Details Here
14/12/14

Until further notice, all new cruisers will start with 75,000 in game cash.
21/12/14

We have finished our base cop system and have released it to the main server. It includes a GUI for Fine/Warn, Radar, Ticket, and an On Screen Siren. The Cop GUI systems are undergoing a makeover and we will upload screenshots once completed. ETA on completion is Monday Dec 22nd.
Seems like similar to every other cruise server.
22/12/2014

The Cop GUI is complete, screenshots have been added to the main post.

We are approaching our 1 month anniversary since our public launch. We will be holding several events January 2nd thru 5th. A detailed schedule will be posted shortly.

Q&A

Quote from racer autov8 :Seems like similar to every other cruise server.

It was requested. We are working on some new unique items currently.
27/12/14

We have finished adding our bonus saving system to the insim. Anyone who has completed the first driving bonus level will have their bonus automatically saved for 1000 in-game euro(The prize amount for the first bonus level). This included level and percentage of level being saved.

Since we have added many of the basic functions that have been requested we can now move onto creating new and fun features that have not been seen on other cruise servers before. We hope everyone keeps an eye on our server because lots of fun things are coming soon.
28/12/14

Do you like to earn money when you are driving? What if you could earn money from other drivers too?? Doing jobs is not for everyone, lots of cruisers know this, but doing jobs is still quite popular. We have just implemented a system to allow someone to purchase a job delivery location and earn money when someone completes a job to the bought location. You only earn money when you are online but it sure adds up quickly at 50 euro per job completed.

29/12/14

We have added 4 new job delivery locations. We will be adding a couple more new minor features over the next couple of days. Stay tuned for more info.
30/12/2014

We have added a new Statistics Center where you can check your connection statistics along with your overall statistics due to popular demand!

Here is a preview :

#11 - PoVo
2,833 km != 2,833 miles
01/01/2015

We have launched our new domain. www.justcruiselfs.com The main page is still under construction but our forums have been transferred over and are fully functional.

Q&A

Quote from PoVo :2,833 km != 2,833 miles

Thanks, this has been corrected tho. Late night coding = occasional bugs.
08/01/2015

Happy New Year!

Just Cruise wants to wish everyone a safe and happy new year. After a much needed break, things are going to take a more scheduled pace over the next few months. Insim updates will occur on every Monday morning. We have welcomed several members to the Just Cruise family and hope to continue adding more. Thanks to those who have given the server a shot and we hope to see lots more new faces in the new year.
08/01/2015

Second Server Added

We are proud to announce the opening of Just Cruise 2. This track is currently set to run our Fern Bay layout. This track will rotate frequently while Just Cruise remains on Aston.
04/02/2015

Server Vacation

We are closing our doors until there is an update that brings life back into the LFS community. In the mean time, we will continue to privately develop our insim in hopes that our vacation is shorter than expected.

Race Hard, Have Fun, See You Later.
Quote from edge3147 :04/02/2015

Server Vacation

We are closing our doors until there is an update that brings life back into the LFS community. In the mean time, we will continue to privately develop our insim in hopes that our vacation is shorter than expected.

Race Hard, Have Fun, See You Later.

12/12/2016

Server Vacation Update

This is not yet as of yet official but I am planning on making some what of a return to the game. In this I plan to reopen the Just Cruise server's and continue developing the InSim. I'll check if I have the latest up to date version of the InSim somewhere on my system but as far as I know John(edge3147) had the most updated version to date.Also considering atleast to my knowledge that I have none of the layouts used on our server that could also be a problem,lets not forget there is currently no actual website for the team itself nor is there a server.I'll try to contact the other owner's John & Arion.

More on this soon.

Regards,
Ryan
cant wait
-
(piggy501) DELETED by piggy501
cmon man pls answer

i cant wait any longer
Hey guys! Sorry for the wait. I was busy with school work. I will need time to make adjustments to the code to bring it up to a more stable standard and prepare some basic needs for a server. It will be announced when i bring them back up at some stage. Expect some news on it soon but right now i was thinking around the January 20th-January 30th area.

Just a small update for y'all cruisers!
Demo or S1-3?

[SERVER] Just Cruise
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG