The online racing simulator
12hours Aston Nort Nov, 15th 2014
Now the fith time we as Burnoutcrew organise these two races, the prelude 12 hour race and the mainevent, the 24h LFS race.
We enjoy this competition with amateurs, novices, old friends, with slow racers like me and others the very fast racers and teams with all these incredible speed. I'm really impressed to see the LX 6 in 2:08.280 from Ardee (Fin), or the 'Absolute Beginners Racing' with 2:02.307 in the UFR qualify. We hope you all have an exciting race tomorrow. These special mix of all gives us the motivation to do it again.
See more here: http://www.bc-racing.de/Burnou ... oomla/index.php/dop-teams
Keep Racing!

BRIEFING
Qualifying
* Qualify is still possible today till CET 22.00
* Each team has to do at least one qulalify lap!
* Close your teams, if you want (The Leader has this option)
* If you have unkown drivers in your team, the leader could kick these drivers

Requierement at least 75 driven laps [car and track combined] for each participant

Main Race: 12hours Aston Nort Nov, 15th 2014
Main Race: on Saturday, 2014 15th Nov.
* MEZ 10.00 (GMT 09.00): Server OPEN
* MEZ 11.00 (GMT 10.00): 12h Race START

* race: 12 hours

Be on track 20 min before start!
Only the start driver is allowed to join the server!

For driver changes join the server as late as possible! After the change leave the server immediately to give the other team a chance for a change, as you would like to have too.

Race facts:
You will not win in the first lap, even not in the first or second corner!
* Respect competition and smaller car classes!

* Respect blue flag!
* Notice yellow flag!

Smaller car classes than yours are owner of the racing line!
Careless overtaking endangers other teams, so drive clean and fair!

For pit in and out notice the track layout, especially at the end of the pitlane. Otherwise a 'Drive-through-penalty' may be given! Admins are on track!
Enjoy and keep racing!
KlausAdam & Normann
#3 - troy
What happened to the LRF class?

Edit: and bloody hell 10 teams in a 12h race, that is almost worth crying for...
Edit2: ok we're not racing yet, ignore the crying, for now.
LRF class is not that over-booked...
But we do our best to get some fun anyway
the graphics can be zoomed with ctrl+mousewheel in most browsers.
In some browsers (like old firefox) that breaks the graphic. (press ctrl+0 to reset to default zoom)
First stint, first big facepalm moment... 've rolled... minor damage (big cosmetic though)... anyways it was a fun first stint, had a lot to overtake after my flip. I'm not unstatisfied with my speed in Stint 1. Mensa is alot faster so let's see where we are when I jump into the car again^^
we messed our pitstop a bit..but LRK-racer had created good time reseve for us
except from the own speed (feel like a lame LX6 duck) all other things work well (Server, Tracker, Stream -> thx to Klaus). So, in the N-GTR Class we have an exciting competition.
My second stint was cut short by a popped tyre... damn... until that moment it was a good stint
clutch in UFR can get really annoying if one does not pay attention and was used to XFR

Quote from TFalke55 :My second stint was cut short by a popped tyre... damn... until that moment it was a good stint

raceonaut knows all. raceonaut sees all.

Hit a tyre on the inside in the downhill chicane... the flatspots probably were the shortening the lifetime of my tyres. I was off line and slow to let 3 approaching cars through when limping back to the pitlane

But I didn't roll like in the first stint^^
Best stint so far, incl. PB - I'll try to do a flawless one for my last stint.
I just had a great stint including PB, if I didn't disconnect 3 (three) times.
Great fun! Already looking foreward for the 24... hope we have some more fellow drivers on track with us, but I allow myself to be optimistic!
#17 - n3ox
The next time i will say "I do the 12h by my own", please shoot me!!!
How many times did you go to the toilet?
Exactly my thought. When I was racing n3ox in the first laps (good racing btw, I guess we learned from the test race ) I told my team: 'but he surely has to visit the bathroom at some point?'
Also my eyes and my back would go sore after so much time having to concentrate I imagine he was wrecked after the race.
#21 - n3ox
Quote from Flame CZE :How many times did you go to the toilet?

no eating or drinking = no toilet

I got quite hungry after ~8h, but it was bearable . Only the sitting and driving with 150% FFB (which i usually do) all the time got a bit painful over the time. After 12h my arms and shoulders hurt quite a bit but i am surprissed about the lack of muscle soreness today .

@Mazdarati & @Morvai, thx for the nice fighting at the beginning

Does somebody still have the replay file for the first hour(s)? Some great fights in the beginning!

And grats to n3ox for finishing the race all by yourself!
Thank you guys!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG