The online racing simulator
CityLiga 19 - practice races

Just like in recent seasons, the BurnoutCrew provides practice races for CityLiga drivers. These races will follow exactly the format of the CityLiga events the next day. Thereby these events are a perfect preperation for the real point races.

Sun 28.09.2014 - Round 1 LX6@FE3r - http://cityliga.de/index.php/en/board/training-cl19/246-1-cl19-trainings-rennen-am-28-09-2014
Sun 05.10.2014 - Round 2 NGT@SO4 - http://cityliga.de/index.php/en/board/training-cl19/260-2-cl19-trainings-rennen-am-05-10-2014
Sun 19.10.2014 - Round 3 RB4@B23
Sun 02.11.2014 - Round 4 ???@KY?
Sun 09.11.2014 - Round 5 MRT@SO1r
Sun 23.11.2014 - Round 6 FZ5&RAC@AS2
Sun 07.12.2014 - Round 7 FO8@WE1
Sun 14.12.2014 - Round 8 GT1@AS4r

All events start at 20:00 CET/CEST, so the first three rounds start at 18:00 UTC while the remaining rounds start at 19:00 UTC.

If you want to compete, please sign-up in the linked threads. You may ask for an ABO, which means you can race all the races with no furhter required sign-up. If you want to race in these practice races although you , please request a guest start in the same thread. Please note the links are added as soon as possible after the creation of the corresponding threads.

Quote :
Practice Race: Information and rules
(For people who have not participated so often.)

General:
This is CL-training for the race, but not organized by the City League!
Organizer is the BurnoutCrew, respectively me. (Jan-Ole).
I actually do everything alone, and I am racing too, there will never be a Race Admin.
Everyone has to respect rules by himself.
If i notice that someone does not, i will warn him once and by repetition exclude him for the next race.
But this should not really be by the time I am doing this nobody was excluded yet.

Info:
The Practice Race will always be driven on Sunday evening at 20:00 o'clock
Each Practice Race will be announced not later than Saturday before race day.
From then you can sign up at respective posts.

The registration is open until Sunday 20:00 o’clock (Start Qualifying).
This season, I insist on a sign in. Is there no sign in, you will be kicked.

Subscription:
It is possible to sign in for all practice races.
Who wants, writes simply:
"I WANT A PRACTICE RACE ABO"
But: If you can’t participate and don’t sign out, subscription will end automatically.

Qualifying / Race behavior:
Same rules are applied as in the CL. You will find them on the City League HP: Click Me

Like in CL chatting is not allowed except excuses. (Smilies or other shortcuts are allowed in moderation.)
Strictly not allowed are full sentences and repeating spam. e.g. 2-3 smilies

Spectators:
You are allowed to join server in spectator mode ....
During Race and Qualifying chatting is strictly not allowed.

A big thank you to the BurnoutCrew for another season of practice races!
added rules
Added the link for Round 2.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG