The online racing simulator
Kit H2O 2014 available for download
BANNER:

The H2O released the Kit H2O 2014 which consists of a package of files after installed in Live for Speed, promotes changes in the visual appearance of cars and tracks.

Installation is very simple and can be done by anyone who already has installed Live for Speed. The kit works for the Demo, S1 and S2 Live for Speed versions in their latest versions (0.5Z28 onwards).

Visit the page with a complete description of the kit and all the photos in the link: http://www.h2oms.com/2014/09/k ... onivel-para-download.html

Em português:

A H2O lançou o Kit H2O 2014 que consiste num pacote de arquivos que, após instalado no Live for Speed, promove mudanças no aspecto visual de carros e pistas.

A instalação é muito simples e pode ser feita por qualquer usuário que já tenha o Live for Speed instalado. O kit funciona para as versões Demo, S1 e S2 do Live for Speed em suas últimas versões (0.5Z28 em diante).

Visite a página do Kit H2O 2014 para conferir a descrição completa e todas as fotos:
http://www.h2oms.com/2014/09/k ... onivel-para-download.html

Especially:

Available tires for all cars:

- Falken
- Bridgestone Potenza
- Pirelli P Zero
- Hankook
- Yokohama Advan
- BF Goodrich Radial G / T

Modified headlights and taillights on the cars:

FXO / FXR
FZ5 / FZR
RAC
RB4
XFG / XFR
XRG / XRT / XRR

Plus many, many other changes. Be sure to check, please visit the Kit.

See many photos (note at the end of each link the name of the car):

Thanks.

Could you please make a stripped version of the pack, which contains ONLY the interior files? I don't want to have different ad banners, menu backgrounds and all other files I don't need.
Sorry, but the Kit H2O is this complete package.

Tip: use the zip version.
Yes, I am using the zip version. I will just select the files that I want then.

Although I don't like the headlights, some of the interiors look very good!
Indeed, it is difficult to please everyone... I have received messages from people who said exactly the opposite, they liked the headlights but the interior had to have a more stock style, coarser... finally. Anyway, the intention is in fact to give an air of novelty to the LFS.

Thanks, guy!
#8 - Lynce
WoW!! Didn't see your artwork. Good work!!

Very professional.

Parabens pra voce! Gosto muito do seu trabalho. Falo un bocado portugues mais nao e a minha lingua. Saudos.
Hey, Lynce! Obrigado!!

Para mim é uma honra receber elogio de alguém que respeito muito pelos excelentes trabalhos que fez ao LFS. Sem dúvida, você é referência em personalização do LFS e me inspirei muito nos "Revolution Packs" para começar a fazer os "Kits H2O".

Quando quiser, podemos trabalhar num super pacote... quem sabe?

Forte abraço!
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :very fine work HAKODESH i do agree on some of the light as flame cze says.. but the interiors are simply amazing.. a really good job you did here.. and having pontiac skins.. just makes it beautiful too hehe

pontiac racing love it

Hey, Wizard DK, thanks for your comments.

I love Pontiac! And as a brand is terminated by GM, I decided to use it as a tribute to its history in motorsport.

Someday I'll make a skin with that eagle you attached. Classic!

Kit H2O 2014 available for download
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG