Round 6 [AS7R] - Information and Discussion
Track: Aston North rev. (AS7R)
Server Name: '& GenR GTi Trophy' and '& GenR GTi Trophy 2'

Pre-Qualifying Start: Friday, 01.08.2014 at 18:00 UTC
Pre-Qualifying End: Saturday, 02.08.2014 at 18:00 UTC
Start of Qualifying: Sunday 03.08.2014 at 17:45 UTC
Race 1 Start: Sunday, 03.08.2014 at 18:10 UTC
Race 2 Start: Sunday, 03.08.2014 at 18:45 UTC

The passwords for pre-qualifying will be sent out at least 3 hours before the start of the session.

The passwords for the 64 fastest drivers will be sent out after the official pre-qualifying results have been released and the the confirmation period has ended. Grids will be split up equally between Grid 1 and 2 if at least 36 cars pre-qualify.

You may discuss the race and ask questions in this thread.
I'm a bit overtrained for this one I fear
you guys ready :=)
did i pre q????
Erm, where to start. Firstly, i forgot to check my time at the football pitch, so i came back only for the race 2. As the combo didn't fit me well, my driving was very bad and i probably made few people mad. And in the end, as i disconnected, i checked my setup and behold, i chose the wrong one, which meant i had no ballast/restrictor and i should be rightfully disqualified (which will make people, who i held behind thanks to that, very mad).

/derp:nut::dunce:
Urgh... Kid you made me mad :P first you don't join when you are told to, then I cannot get around you, altough you made mistakes I thought I could profit from. Reading what you did, I understand why anyway I now can say I overtook a XRG without restrictor
Saw that stream, left because the commentator watched my car. I was that bad.

Good news is though, At least I didn't cause a crash at the first corner, of the first lap.
Quote from TFalke55 :Urgh... Kid you made me mad :P first you don't join when you are told to, then I cannot get around you, altough you made mistakes I thought I could profit from. Reading what you did, I understand why anyway I now can say I overtook a XRG without restrictor

Yeah, and i thought you went by smoothly. Also somehow my screensaver turned itself on, even when i had it set on "never" and the screen turned dark every 10 minutes, most importantly in the final turn, but also at some point it might have caused some contact with others. I have no idea what really happened, but as a whole the race was a mess from me. So i apologize to everyone.
Good racing, everyone! Big props to the administration and the guys behind streaming, you made it very enjoyable.
Looking at the race with a bit of a break - I've got to say sorry to Muc and rayden_lord for the accident in race 1 I triggered it by touching the car infront, which spun and caused the pile up.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG