The online racing simulator
Round 2 [FE3R] - Information and Discussion
Track: Fern Bay Gold rev. (FE3R)
Server Name: '& GenR GTi Trophy' and '& GenR GTi Trophy 2'

Pre-Qualifying Start: Friday, 30.05.2014 at 18:00 UTC
Pre-Qualifying End: Saturday, 31.05.2014 at 18:00 UTC
Start of Qualifying: Sunday 01.06.2014 at 17:45 UTC
Race Start: Sunday, 01.06.2014 at 18:10 UTC

The passwords for pre-qualifying will be sent out at least 3 hours before the start of the session.

The passwords for the 64 fastest drivers will be sent out after the official pre-qualifying results have been released and the the confirmation period has ended. Grids will be split up equally between Grid 1 and 2 if at least 36 cars pre-qualify.

You may discuss the race and ask questions in this thread.
#2 - OTone
That's because you've stressed out the GPU with too much AC
You should put some layouts in turns 1,2 and 5 for pre-qualifying because the mostly part of racers are cutting them through the grass, im just saying is not fair... ^^'
#5 - OTone
I agree.
Like those laps are going to count.
this round will be transmitted by Live stream like round 1?
Do you accept additional commentators ? well.. if i crash out
Very nice stream again, I only managed to join with few laps remaining and double the number of viewers watching but this time there was no 720p problems Thanks for doing it!
Quote from F1 mainiac :Do you accept additional commentators ? well.. if i crash out

Well thats possible .. But... I really must get used to this whole streaming thing.. I again learned a lot from this. Made -a lot- of technical mistakes, next time going to be better

And then at some point it should be possible to complicate things with extra commentary, interviews whatever.

I was again/still too much distracted with technical stuff.. But, almost nobody watched it, so thats good ...

Quote from Nilex :Thanks for doing it!

Thanks for thanking.
@M.Taskinen: Sorry... was a very strange incident at the start of race 1... on my end we never made contact. I was about 1 meter away from you.
@TFalke55 No problem,I think it was lag which one caused whole incident in race 1.
Was pretty fun to watch.
Sorry, i couldn't run because had some problems with my pc
Sorry Martinez for being so slow at last chicane in the beginning of Race 1.I made mistake and tried to avoid crash with Dinic and then I was into chicane with very low speed.Protest it, if you want, but I had nothing to do to avoid this.
Quote from Degats :
Round: 2
Grid: 2
Session of Incident: Race 2
Protestor's LFS Lap: 1
Timecode of Incident: MPR ~0:40.00
Your Car number: 083
Protested Car number(s): 112
Brief description of incident:
112 completely cuts turn 1, resulting in overspeed compared to the cars around. 112 does not slow down enough and taps the rear left of my car, causing it to become unsettled. I have to slow down briefly to regain control, but 112 has accelerated again resulting in a couple more taps and us both going off track.
112 then rejoins the track aggressively and hits the side of 056.

I have to say I was indeed wrong here, I was to eager into T1, but as I noticed I was going in to fast, I tried cutting in on T1 left side, sadly I clipped car 083, and in an aggresive rejoin clipped car 056 too. I accept and take full blame here.
do i type here or somewhere else

apparently when you drive 130 km to get home for Q, and ask can you Q, you get penalty..
#022PP: 3-point penalty for Car 12 for 3 lines of chat during qualifying for Round 2

i didn't have skin, and was using just plain black paint. How that is a penalty?
#023PP: 3-point penalty for Car 12 for using an incorrect skin during qualifying for Round 2

this warning is just wrong, you can clearly see that i was going to left. HE could just brake or try to go to grass, hey there is always spectate option.

#027WN: Warning for Car 12 for failing to try and avoid Car 83 during the first race for Round 2
Quote from TrIpLe M :do i type here or somewhere else

apparently when you drive 130 km to get home for Q, and ask can you Q, you get penalty..
#022PP: 3-point penalty for Car 12 for 3 lines of chat during qualifying for Round 2

i didn't have skin, and was using just plain black paint. How that is a penalty?
#023PP: 3-point penalty for Car 12 for using an incorrect skin during qualifying for Round 2

this warning is just wrong, you can clearly see that i was going to left. HE could just brake or try to go to grass, hey there is always spectate option.

#027WN: Warning for Car 12 for failing to try and avoid Car 83 during the first race for Round 2

When chat is closed, it's closed.
When you don't use a skin that complies with the regulations you get a 3-point penalty.
By the point you reached that car it was close to stationary on the track. He was off the brakes for maybe a second, and barely moved during that time. You on the other hand should have braked, you never went off the throttle and hit him so hard that both your car and even the much heavier XRG went off the ground. Also, no driver is obliged to spectate if he can continue the race.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG