The online racing simulator
Unlocking S1
(12 posts, started , go to first unread)
Unlocking S1
Is it still possible to unlock LFS S1? Where in the game is the function?
Quote from Jesse Kyytinen :Is it still possible to unlock LFS S1? Where in the game is the function?

You unlock the game with your credentials, and it unlocks whatever your credentials allow. Since you show as S2 licenced, you'll be unlocked to S1 AND S2. I do not believe you can unlock just S1 content as an S2 licenced driver.
Unless he means unlocking the earlier versions of LFS,where is only S1 content - unlocking still works like it should! (typing your LFSW name and gamepassword and clicking unlock in unlock screen)
Quote from Eclipsed :Unless he means unlocking the earlier versions of LFS,where is only S1 content - unlocking still works like it should! (typing your LFSW name and gamepassword and clicking unlock in unlock screen)

I do recall that early versions of LFS had the master server hardcoded to an IP, which the current versions link to a url that stays fixed but points to the current master location. To that effect, I would wager only the S1 version changed by scawen last year or so would be the only S1 version that could be unlocked.
Yes, I mean unlocking old S1 version of LFS.

So it isn't possible to unlock it? The game says that I should download the game from lfs.net so there's no "login" option in demo game?
Quote :LFS 0.3H7 Update (Jan. 2011) of version H6, originally released in March 2005
The final version of the S1 era, but now revised to work with the new master server and latest versions of Windows

http://www.lfs.net/?page=downloadsarchive

Unlocking, multiplayer works fine.
Thanks, that worked.

And oh what incredible scream the LX6 does! I like S1 sounds much more than S2 ones.
Quote from Jesse Kyytinen :Thanks, that worked.

And oh what incredible scream the LX6 does! I like S1 sounds much more than S2 ones.

I miss the tinted windows.
Any ideas why S1 doesn't work on my new computer? It just opens in the background, icon is visible but when I click it the window appears black for few seconds and then goes back to normal screen. Win7
-
(Eclipsed) DELETED by Scawen : reply to a spammer's post (was duplicate of the post above)
merhaba s1 kilidini nasıl açtınız ?
Quote from Jesse Kyytinen :Any ideas why S1 doesn't work on my new computer? It just opens in the...

The game does some pre cashing and texture conversion at startup durring black screen. In newer versions of LFS, in the black window on the bottom you can actually see what is actually happening, line by line as it happens. As you said, just wait a bit and all is fine.
i'm sure jesse will appreciate that 9 years down the line Smile

Unlocking S1
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG