Round 5 (SO4) - Protests and Penalties
Use the following format:

Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race and Grid):
Protestor's LFS Lap:
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):
Your Car number:
Protested Car number(s):
Brief description of incident:

Pre-Qualifying protests must also come with a MPR of the incident.

No protests for any session may be posted any later than Tuesday, 15.04.2014 at 19:15 UTC.

>> Penalty Log

- Pre-Qualifying

#091: 5-place penalty for use of incorrect name format

- Qualifying Grid 1

#145: 1-point penalty for 1 line of chat
#161: 1-point penalty for 1 line of chat

- Qualifying Grid 2

#092: 4-point penalty for 4 lines of chat

- Race Grid 1

#001: 1-point penalty for 1 line of chat
#019: SG penalty (+32 seconds) for severe incident with #066

- Race Grid 2

#149: 2 point penalty for 2 lines of chat
Session of Incident : Race, grid 2
Protestor's LFS Lap: 1st
Timecode of Incident :2:58
Your Car number: 149
Protested Car number(s): 092
Brief description of incident: There was a bit of mess on that corner, but driver in 092 just pushed into the group of cars resulting in hitting me, what in addition with his ping at around 500 rolled me and I couldnt continue the race.
Session of Incident (Race):
Protestor's LFS Lap: warm-up lap
Timecode of Incident : 2:50
Your Car number: #66
Protested Car number(s): #19
Brief description of incident: This gotta be fastest DNF ever.. So, Mr. Wdowiarz tried to overtake me on the left before s/f line where there was space for only 2/3 width of his car between my car and the wall. Offc since two solid objects can't occupy same space in the same time (at least in lfs) we collided and i had to retire . Pity.
Quote from R@fiXII :Session of Incident : Race, grid 2
Protestor's LFS Lap: 1st
Timecode of Incident :2:58
Your Car number: 149
Protested Car number(s): 092
Brief description of incident: There was a bit of mess on that corner, but driver in 092 just pushed into the group of cars resulting in hitting me, what in addition with his ping at around 500 rolled me and I couldnt continue the race.

As it is impossible to know how the incident would have ended up without the severe lag, no penalty will be awarded.

Quote from fadeaway :Session of Incident (Race):
Protestor's LFS Lap: warm-up lap
Timecode of Incident : 2:50
Your Car number: #66
Protested Car number(s): #19
Brief description of incident: This gotta be fastest DNF ever.. So, Mr. Wdowiarz tried to overtake me on the left before s/f line where there was space for only 2/3 width of his car between my car and the wall. Offc since two solid objects can't occupy same space in the same time (at least in lfs) we collided and i had to retire . Pity.

Car 019 hits Car 066 turning it sideaways and pushing it along until Car 066 rolls over, not going off the throttle up until that point. Due to this and the chaos caused by others attempting to avoid this incident Car 019 will be awarded a post-race SG penalty.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG