The online racing simulator
Round 5 (SO4) - Information and Discussion
Track: South City Long (SO4)
Server Name: '& GenR GT Masters' and '& GenR GT Masters 2'

Pre-Qualifying Start: Friday, 11.04.2014 at 18:00 UTC
Pre-Qualifying End: Saturday, 12.04.2014 at 18:00 UTC
Start of Qualifying: Sunday 13.04.2013 at 17:30 UTC
Start of Race: Sunday, 13.04.2013 at 18:00 UTC

The passwords for pre-qualifying will be sent out at least 3 hours before the start of the session.

The passwords for the 62 fastest drivers will be sent out after the official pre-qualifying results have been released and the the confirmation period has ended.

You may discuss the race and ask questions in this thread.

Note change in UTC session times!
Quote from R@fiXII :Session of Incident : Race, grid 2
Protestor's LFS Lap: 1st
Timecode of Incident :2:58
Your Car number: 149
Protested Car number(s): 092
Brief description of incident: There was a bit of mess on that corner, but driver in 092 just pushed into the group of cars resulting in hitting me, what in addition with his ping at around 500 rolled me and I couldnt continue the race.

Ye. It's true. My ping was big, but anyone admin dont say me for left race/server.
Quote from fadeaway :Session of Incident (Race):
Protestor's LFS Lap: warm-up lap
Timecode of Incident : 2:50
Your Car number: #66
Protested Car number(s): #19
Brief description of incident: This gotta be fastest DNF ever.. So, Mr. Wdowiarz tried to overtake me on the left before s/f line where there was space for only 2/3 width of his car between my car and the wall. Offc since two solid objects can't occupy same space in the same time (at least in lfs) we collided and i had to retire . Pity.

I'm sorry for this one, I thought you would leave the 'bit of space'
Quote from dr1ftmast3r :Ye. It's true. My ping was big, but anyone admin dont say me for left race/server.

Oh... Firstly, I drew you an attention about your ping earlier. Besides that, you should be way more careful when you see a group of cars with some of them crashed in the corner, not just bang through them...
just fck that shitty both americas connection
Quote from MVelikov :just fck that shitty both americas connection

It isn't everyone's just certain people who fail to recognize their lag and still screw everyone.

For example, rony races on his 3g card. He leaves extra room to compensate for lag, because he is a clean driver.
But it's not my fault when somebody who cant recognize his lag slam my door
Rony has a team named RACE GREEN Autosports and obviously i don't deserve to be in it
#8 - vinsu
Quote from MVelikov :But it's not my fault when somebody who cant recognize his lag slam my door

that is, you say it was my fault or my connection both times try spend? ...... were 2 times that in the finishing straight put my car next to yours and see that both the tours wheel to my car, I recommend you see the replay. In that place 2 cars pass without problems, I was passing in both, but that's as aji in the ass for you. just see before the bridge in lap 5 and lap 8, and later in the race in the brake of the last corner.....

is very easy to blame the lag or internet connection
What a terrible race. Got early crashed and the car was a wreck. Forgot that it was mandatory pitstop, who I really could have made good use off. Sorry to those I was fighting with for no good use, since I did not pit
Quote from R@fiXII :Oh... Firstly, I drew you an attention about your ping earlier. Besides that, you should be way more careful when you see a group of cars with some of them crashed in the corner, not just bang through them...

Man ... I was braking, but very pressed the brake and led me, at least I think so ... So I no longer how you save tryliard people rotated and smashed occupying the entire width. It was not my fault!
Quote from Ken Johansen :Forgot that it was mandatory pitstop, who I really could have made good use off. Sorry to those I was fighting with for no good use, since I did not pit

Yeah, that "ruined" my race. You spun me once. Lost more than 20s with You. Should be easy 2nd place, was 4th. Nevermind, nothing to gain, so i will not make a protest.

Quote from dr1ftmast3r :Man ... I was braking, but very pressed the brake and led me, at least I think so ... So I no longer how you save tryliard people rotated and smashed occupying the entire width. It was not my fault!

LOL. Just to remind, what i'm saying to You every round. You just shouldn't be allowed to race in a league like this. Every event you make something stupid.
You chat when the chat is closed(In qualifying asked me about fuel...(3 lines)). You spun on formation lap and lost some position, then overtake back which is not allowed. Crashed me on formation lap, when You wanted retake You original position. You call me a "F****** idiot"(translate), then send a message do admin to kick me Then You spectated, and asked admin if You can join again, admin said Yes O_o
And then admin decided to abort start, and restart the session -.- So that's not on this replay, and You will propably doesn't get a penalty
@vinsu You think you can pass me when my car has higher top speed and im on the inside for the next two corners?
#14 - Muc
Grid 2.
I have 2 questions:
1. I was 5th after qual, but before start someone droped me down to 11th. When i ask why, dont rememer who, but he told me that it is penalty from prev race. How it is possible if it was my first race in this league?

2. Is there are no penaltys that you dont take a pit? Or maybe there is some kind of immunity? Still talking about 2nd grid and number 130.
Quote from Muc :Grid 2.
I have 2 questions:
1. I was 5th after qual, but before start someone droped me down to 11th. When i ask why, dont rememer who, but he told me that it is penalty from prev race. How it is possible if it was my first race in this league?

2. Is there are no penaltys that you dont take a pit? Or maybe there is some kind of immunity? Still talking about 2nd grid and number 130.

Your penalty was correct, you confirmed too late, that's an automatic rear-of-grid penalty. Only the reason for the penalty you were told was incorrect.

Car 130 has been removed from the scoring positions of the race result, not making a pitstop is an immediate disqualification. It was overlooked, it won't happen again.
#16 - Muc
Thanks, now its clear for me, just hope that nummber 130 will not be very angry to me
Quote from Muc :Thanks, now its clear for me, just hope that nummber 130 will not be very angry to me

Why should I be angry
This thread is closed

Round 5 (SO4) - Information and Discussion
(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG