The online racing simulator
TOCA 2 Touring Cars pc EVENT
(31 posts, started )
I spent weeks in that engine while doing wtcc 2012 - 2013 mod for that sim and I am currently busy with new Assetto Corsa build so no go for me.

Hope you find someone.
Quote from Mysho :I spent weeks in that engine while doing wtcc 2012 - 2013 mod for that sim and I am currently busy with new Assetto Corsa build so no go for me.

Hope you find someone.

I have just spend 1hr playing / trying that, and I don't know why I suggested it....its aweful, so please ignore it, its like driving on rails

Fordie
TOCA 2 takes me back, like 10-12 years back at least. I remember those times when Sega Mega Drive 2 and other consoles with casettes and 8bit games just ruled the game market (yeah, I know, PS2 was already released back in 2000, but in Lithuania at least PS2 and that high end gaming experience was still a rare phenomenon, so 8bit gaming ruled), and suddenly my cousin bought a brand new ps1 with TOCA 2. That graphics, car handling, onboard camera, tyre marks and debris on the track made a huge impression to me. I was in such an awe. I remember driving along with cousin hours and hours TOCA2. It simply was ground shaking gaming experience that I will never forget.
Hi! Did the event take place? Is it possible to recreate it? I would be very pleased to race with real people on this game! Cheers!
The thread is 4 years old so I assume it did, but i would be up for it considering i still have toca 2 installed Big grin
Im thinking of year 2040 and somebody on ProjectCars8 forum suggesting an LFS meeting

TOCA 2 Touring Cars pc EVENT
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG