The online racing simulator
2014 Kyoto 400 Qualifying Day Discussion
The 2014 Kyoto 400 qualifying day will begin at 18:00 GMT on Saturday, January 25th. Prior to qualifying there will be an open track practice session lasting an hour which will directly determine the order which drivers roll out for qualifying, and this session will serve as a tie breaker for single car qualifying.

I'd like to call competitor's attention to the damage disqualification rule that was previously announced, because there will be a minor change in this rule. The rule will not be added to the rulebook as it is not in effect for all of our events, but it will be enforced on Kyoto 400 qualifying day and race day. The rule will read as follows:

Quote :Any entry which experiences damage great enough to make one of their horizontal F10 damage displays turn red and remain so will be immediately removed from competition. The same with two or more vertical damage bars will also be removed from competition. Any entry that comes to rest off of their wheels at any time will be retired from the event.

Discussion of Kyoto 400 qualifying day may be made here. If there are insults or any other unacceptable text it will be removed. Kyoto 400 competitors will be penalized if they are the ones posting such material. If such material becomes a problem everybody will lose the privledge of having public discussion of this event. Do not be the one who ruins it for everybody else.
Would this rule also include so much front end damage that your front tires are lifted off the ground? (Assuming they are not already red)
Quote from Mustangman759 :Would this rule also include so much front end damage that your front tires are lifted off the ground? (Assuming they are not already red)

Making an "off of the ground" rule would breed a judgement call much as the previous rule did. I'm not going to get into that.
Well,dampers are easy to kill,so I would suggest to ignore those...
Quote from Eclipsed :Well,dampers are easy to kill,so I would suggest to ignore those...

That is the vertical bar correct? I think that two of those might be required. I have done some off line testing with the AI and I think two of the vertical bars (that is damper correct) should warrent a DNF. One was rather easy to obtaain.
Qualifiyng Day weather conditions will be cloudy with calm winds. These settings will be applied to the server ASAP.
Quote from Cornys :18:00 GMT on Saturday, January 25th

Just to point out mistake - PM says "Sunday,25th". Might confuse some...
Quote from Eclipsed :Just to point out mistake - PM says "Sunday,25th". Might confuse some...

Confused me
Sooo there will be wind in Q ?
Quote from kochomoch :Sooo there will be wind in Q ?

It was actually decided last year that wind in qualifying sessions on oval would be pointless, and with Worldwide Racing that set a precedent. In all of our single car qualifying sessions the winds will be calm (none).

Kyoto's forecast for Qualifying Day (viewed Wednesday) determined that all qualifying day sessions (the duels) would feature calm winds and cloudy skies
where is replay of quali and race. Need to make massive reports...
Gulp better horry ;p thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG