The online racing simulator
#1 - tmack
Thanks for the smiles DOP 2013/2014
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!! :bowdown:
This set of races were underpinned by alot of work by the bc guys,and grate driving in all classes.
I have loved every practices race and event bc have held for this anniversary DOP tore and even the tec issues were handled in the right way.
So grats to all the podiums, and thanks again to all who helped run the event.
Thanks for the organisation I liked my first 24h race very much
Absolute beer and marlboro thank for you all. Great race and we might have fight for second position. Too bad we had 2 technical problems.

Only one thing to complaint, RB4 team, RacedCoreMore team really didnt follow the blue flags there.
#4 - kiste
Well. You were so much faster. so just wait until a save place to overtake. May you should try to drive a stint in RB4 and then you can talk again about. its really hard to get the car around the corners with different then racing line in fe4r.

We´ve tried to give the place all over but just when its safe and not in every corner.
Good race all, still bit exhausted.
I didnt mind fighting the pony, towards end our position was pretty secure and so it brought some challenge.
#6 - tmack
Quote from kiste :Well. You were so much faster. so just wait until a save place to overtake. May you should try to drive a stint in RB4 and then you can talk again about. its really hard to get the car around the corners with different then racing line in fe4r.

We´ve tried to give the place all over but just when its safe and not in every corner.

you guys were brave, we looked at rb4 was fun but couldent get near the pace you were showing, respect.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG