The online racing simulator
2014 Kyoto 400 Practice Session #4
The fourth practice session for the 2014 Kyoto 400 will be on January 6, 2014 at [WR] Kyoto 400. TeamSpeak will be required.

Only registered competitors will be permitted to participate in this session.

All Kyoto 400 rules apply. See the Worldwide Racing Rulebook and the Announcement Thread for reference.

Event will be 45 laps plus 2 pace laps. Only R2 & R3 tires will be permitted in this session as in all Kyoto 400 sessions. Qualifying will be single car runs starting at 22:15 GMT. This session will be followed by a five to ten minute break and then the race session will begin.

Server: [WR] Kyoto 400
Password: care
TeamSpeak: teamspeak.newdimensionracing.com
TS Channel: Pit Wall |or| any of its subsections

Practice Session credit will be given to those who follow the rules, complete the session, and exhibit an understanding of the Rules and an adequate ability to race the FZR on the Kyoto Ring oval (KY1).

Special Notice: All competitors who are deemed by administration to have caused an incident (if a "racing incident" this means both drivers) will not receive credit for this session. This is ment to raise expectations for our practice sessions and the Kyoto 400 its self.

Special thanks to Dekojester and NDR for the use of their TeamSpeak server for this session
January 6, January 6 . It's 100% ?

Practice 3 was supposed to be today, and it was yesterday. And why not get credit for the internship 2, I drove carefully, colleague Stanczak had 3 times a warning and 2 penalty, and got credit

See you on the track
Yes, it's on January 6th at 22:15 GMT.

Password has been applied. I will be there at least right at the advertized time if not sooner.
Just to say 22:15 GMT isn't 6th of January for me *just sayin'*
Quote from F1 mainiac :Just to say 22:15 GMT isn't 6th of January for me *just sayin'*

so? I don't see a problem there
Well... I haven't said it is a problem ... Like i said just saying....
PLS Corny, practice 5 time 17:00 GMT or max 20:00 GMT, 22:15 GMT 23:15 poland time
I will say that a practice session will happen at the earliest on Sunday, but I cannot announce this for certain. I will be free around 18:00 GMT on Sunday, but quality of internet connection is likely to be an issue at that time for me because of where I will be.

I'll see what I can do. I try to have sessions at the best possible times in which I'm free. Recently those times have not been very good

2014 Kyoto 400 Practice Session #4
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG