The online racing simulator
I have acme wheel and i cant press brake and accelerator at same time
I have acme wheel and i cant press brake and accelerator at same time pls help((
That's because most likely your wheelset has combined pedals - pretty usual feature by cheap wheelsets.
Quote from Eclipsed :That's because most likely your wheelset has combined pedals - pretty usual feature by cheap wheelsets.

and can i do something to fix that?
Not that I was aware of some simple solution. Fixing this might include other pedals set and some knowledge in electronics,I guess.
Quote from Eclipsed :Not that I was aware of some simple solution. Fixing this might include other pedals set and some knowledge in electronics,I guess.

so i cant fix that yeap ? :X
Is it this wheel?
http://www.acme.eu/en-us/acces ... els/acme-sti-racing-wheel

The description says Axes: 2
One axis is steering left/right. The other axis is shared by the two pedals, so can not use both at once. It is a design feature/flaw of the wheel.
If you ever get a new wheel with seperate axes for pedals, you can use both pedal sets and will have a clutch too
Most likely it has same specs as the Gutholz's posted one,as usually only visual is different between these wheelsets. I had 3 different cheap wheelsets before,every single had combined axis like yours. You can't really do anything about it,unless you have another pedals set,then with some calibrating or even tinkering you could achieve your wanted result. Or just buy a proper wheelset.
I don't know how can i separate my pedals z axis
I tried going into my steering wheel settings but i searched for it (the separate z axis or something like that) so long can someone please help me? btw i have acme sti steering wheel
when i go into lfs and try to put the axis i can set them but when i press gas or brake they are just combined and i couldn't do anything about it
As had been highlighted above, you're unlikely to be able to fix this easily.
#12 - expr
Quote from AndrizGamer :when i go into lfs and try to put the axis i can set them but when i press gas or brake they are just combined and i couldn't do anything about it

If you can't see two independent axes for throttle and brake in the controller options, it is almost certain that there is no easy "fix" for your wheel's designed malfeatures.

It is unlikely your computer ever gets the information of the pedals' state independently, so LFS can't see that either. To change this you would have to override/change the controller software inside your wheel (this probably cannot be done with software tools, but requires a hardware fix). I'm not an expert in gaming controller design, but in general I can think of ways to make pedals so that even the wheel controller never actually sees the axes independently.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG