The online racing simulator
Round 2: Race Discussion
Track: Fernbay Green Rev (FE2R)
Distance: 2x 23 laps
Date: Wednesday 20 November 2013

18:45 UTC / 19:45 CET - 15 min Qualification
19:10 UTC / 20:10 CET - Race 1
19:45 UTC / 20:45 CET - Race 2

Note: The password will only be sent to participants who confirmed their attendance.

Additional Info: It is allowed to cut the first chicane in any session.
Car 93 and 86: sorry for the incident, my fault
#3 - c0LIn
I hope next Race there will be more drivers who knows to stay away from fast line after crash... some drivers this race just crossed fastlane after crash without taking care about the fast cars behind.

I know that 23 Laps are not much and its hard to finish last. but Guys... before u cause any crashes while parking on fast lane... plz hit shift + s. Its only fair for the other drivers.

I had to do that at SO6 in both races cause there were some random cars parking right on the fast lane... and if i crash in that parking car because i am not able to get around, i press shift + s to avoid another crash with the fast cars behind me.
Hopefully the next rounds with more open tracks will be better.

Sadly though, we're most likely going to end up with problems going over the bumps on the BL Historic track, especially in reverse.

That will be fun
Qualifying: I pretty much knew I was just Gibbs have to get a time on the table, because I didn't want to start in the middle (not that I had a setup that would let me).
Race 1: nerves definitely got the best of me here. I started good, made it through the turn one wreckage, or so I thought. I had left front damage I think because I had to constantly correct it a bit to the right. The plan was to, in fact, pit just before I got lapped. After the put stop, everything went downhill. Got caught in front of lead lap cars and I think I caused somebody to wreck (still not sure who). Then my job, yes I was literally on the clock, had a phone call so I spectated from there.
Race 2: made it through turn 1 wreckage again, climbed a bit, fell a bit but man did I have a battle with that blue car! I'm not gonna lie, I'm still pretty slow, but every time he had a run on the front stretch or back stretch, just couldn't complete it. I think we went... Idk, a pretty long time, 1/2 the race almost. But, he wrecked a couple times, I spun once going to the quick chicane (btw took me forever to figure out I could've gone full throttle), and came home only 1 lap down. I feel I greatly improved and can't wait for BL11R.

And yeah, my frickin hand hurt after keyboarding that.
1. Some guys should check their connections, especially Mino. You caused me 2 times my both races.

luckily I could avoid any further accindents, my pace was quite good race actually, so I could do a top 5 result in 2nd race, but it wont happen like that

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG