The online racing simulator

Poll : yay or nay for GT3 Season 5

Yes
No
I Don't know what the heck I am doing
GT3 Touring Car Cup Season 5 Interest Check
Hey guys, just need a quick tally of interest yes/no. Any opinions of improvement can be left in the thread. This can vary from rules to track and race length selections.
Personally my goals for season 5 are:
About 5 or 6 races
Tracker
improved rule book
I hope to have a season 5, we had a great turnout last season every race. Round 1 was extremely impressive with 43 confirmed (and IIRC 38 qualifiers)
Yes, but lets fix the restrictions to stop XRR domination.

FZR 27% and 15 kg
XRR 34%
FXR 31%

IMO
Quote from Bmxtwins :Yes, but lets fix the restrictions to stop XRR domination.

FZR 27% and 15 kg
XRR 34%
FXR 31%

IMO

Sounds good for FXR
I like GT3 class and hope you will organize this 5 season.

I have one question, what are you will use laps or time for races if this will be realised?
We have always used time in the past and I think this is the easiest way to keep it to a set time. We could go to laps and will consider it.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Yes, but lets fix the restrictions to stop XRR domination.

FZR 27% and 15 kg
XRR 34%
FXR 31%

IMO

yea, let xrr go underdog so fxr can pwn.. makes sence.
All we would be doing is reducing FXR by 1% restriction. It is by far the slowest car anyways.

Unless we do 31% at long tracks and 33% at SO and FE
I won't be touching restrictions, they are proven to be equal thus far. FZR has won past 3 championships and XRR 1 (inaugural) Season 3 was a 1 point difference between XRR and FZR top teams, GenR and spdo. I think they are good
Back in season 3 spdo (FXR & XRR) and genR showed that the restrictions were equal as spdo FXR was only few points off before withdrawing (due to lack of activity) and that the championship was decided in the final race...hum...I mean straight.
FXR is underpowered at tracks like Kyoto, Westhill, and Aston. Especially in GT3.

The lower the power the greater the time difference there is when you have such slow cars already.

If we don't change restrictions then I suggest some smaller tracks for Aston, an FXR preferred SO and FE.
Proposed Schedule
Round-Track-Track short- length
Round 1. South City Town Course Reversed – SO5r - 4 Hours
Round 2. Black Wood Reversed – BL1r - 3 Hours *** working on a replacement
Round 3. Kyoto GP Boothy Edition - KY3b - 3 Hours
Round 4. Westhill – WE1 - 3 Hours
Round 5. Fernbay Black Reversed – FE4r - 4 Hours
Round 6. Aston Grand Touring – AS6 – 6 Hours *** working on a replacement

Qualifying may be reworked.
NO BL1R DAMMIT
BL11R is better tough
well its up to a 5 or 6 round schedule depending on time frame. with that I would expect to drop bl1r if needed and remove one of the 4 hours to a 3 hr.
So5 is cool, but we've had Bl1r in GTWS, KY2r is also in GTWS emm WE1r was in GTWS and last season GT3 i guess FE4r is ok and AS6 is in GTWS :|
seriously, 4 tracks from GTWS?
we1r was last year too.
Well, tbh WE1 is quite terrible in the GT1 cars.

I would go to KY2. Bl1r is a nice track, and tbh I hate Bl1. But it's doesn't matter too much for me.
KY3+B/r <3 over ky2/r
I edited it, feed back is good so far. If we stick to a 6 round schedule we could do either replace Bl1r with BL1 or a Aston Open Config (like the 2012 Season one that I have attached) For AS6 we could replace it with AS4 or AS4r.
Attached files
AS3Y_GT3 2012chicane.lyt - 1.8 KB - 249 views
KY3 with a different chicane from the boothy chicane could be nice
need loopings
v2 is better but I have no idea how well these would work in a race situation
Yeah we would need an online test. Otherwise remove the sketchy bit

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG