The online racing simulator
FBM Champ: Announcement

I am pleased to announce the 1stBFA FBM Championship!
After a tough season with the FO8 car, which does not seem to be a crowd puller, we hope the FBM car with its low power and relativly easy handling will be more popular.

The championship will consist of 6 rounds including a 15 minutes qualifying session and two races of equal length.
Just like the FO8 Champ there will be a top 8 reversed start order in the second race.

Since the FBM Champ is the first event to be organized in our new league subsection (thank you Victor ) all the information, results and signups are no longer handled in a single thread.
Therefore it is necessary to keep an eye on all the threads and our new event website: www.1stbfa-events.de

For the FO8 champ I was not able to prepare myself for 1 week only between the races - but as the FBM is not so demanding it should be fine : - )
Argentina is UTC -3:00

I'm at job
At first, thnk you guys for this very nice league! Olli, best thanks for this amazing job in administrating, also meant to Mr. Wisinewski ( dunno if I wrote it right ) It's the first league I really enjoyed a lot, fair racing, good behaviour and funny stuff going on in TS Also to the driver, especially Martin, Przemek ( is it right? ) Sam Holt, and some other guys for fantastic wheel to wheel action. Thank you!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG